Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, June 3, 2013

Bloomberg's High Tech Disasters CityTime and 911 force City Workers to Use Pencils

Bloomberg's High Tech Disasters CityTime and 911 force City Workers to Use Pencils

For 1 years daily I have called for a criminal investigation in to ECTP the 911 Tech System and because City Workers have had to use a pencil instead of the 2 billion 3 million dollar tech system perhaps I am one step closer to getting my wish.

Also note CityTime is a huge failure and I was told supervisors have to resort to the high technology of a pencil as well.

Perhaps that is how asst. deputy commission Karen Shaffer stole as much money as she did using a pencil on CityTime. Note she did not got to jail but I agreed to after a corrupt detective in my opinion John Vergona Det Squad first precinct made me agree to false arrest after I was a victim of a violent assault as the video proves and his goal to coerce me to drop charges or spend a weekend in jail for not bending to his will but Karen Shaffer no jail.

Tale of 2 cities...pure corruption NYC.


http://corruptconyc.com/?p=218

Besides the fact Karen Shaffer was using a pencil to steal money with CityTime a supposed tech payroll system that was suppose to stop city workers and Rudy and Bloomy wanted low level city workers to sign in via a palm scanner......

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2011/06/karen-shaffer-stole-money-using.html

I agreed to wait 4 days to  go to jail Saturday Oct 20 for being the victim of a savage violent assault by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks because Det. John Vergona wanted to coerce me in dropping charges and by Oct 19th my vision so bad from the punch to the eye -- a hole in my retina -- neck damage from the asault I finally had to cave in to Det. John Vergona's violence and corrupt dealings and he like Shaffer and all involved still protected Shaffer avoided jail and she stole a significant amount of money -- mind blowing I have video of me being threatened with bodily harm and savagedly attacked and I was going to jail for a weekend and Vergona knew I had a collapsed bladder so in my opinion based on the United Nations definition of Torture -- Vergona who never met me put over the phone yelled "You are going to drop those charges!"  "I don't care if you have 2 black eyes." want me to have a weekend of what would have been torture so it seems corruption flourishes and the corrupt are protected as innocent People threatened with false imprisionment or under Bloomberg too many innocent people incarcerated.