Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, March 16, 2013

My 2 Depositions Part about Commish Kelly Community Relations Removed

I am unique because pre Det Vergona and his co-workers who's names and badge numbers I don't have and supervisors involved in making me assaulted by Dr Fagelman's receptionist go away I wanted to help NYPD improve community relations and that was all removed from deposition and that I attended 9th Precinct community meeting removed.


I did 2 depositions back to back 2nd includes supervisors and IA (who yesterday I was told IA will cover up for cops which means Delita Hooks won't be arrested for assault and false cross complaint. Source a victim like me not inside IA. I had written IA would do this previously.)

The 2 depositions I did back to back.

The entire part about attending the 9th Precinct community meeting aprox 7 years ago maybe longer and than handing in a report to DI DeQuattro and mailing Commish Kelly a report to improve community relations all removed but the lawyer saying I don't care what you did 7 years ago is in there. It is in the deposition yet she asked me questions about my life going way back but this saying she does not care about me attending 9th Precinct meeting and report to help NYPD Kelly to improve community relations removed but her saying she does not care is in!!!!!!!!

Huge typos thought. Key words wrong like I work on CityTime and ECTP 911
corruption -- replaced word corruption with a dozy - not the word corruption.

I would laugh but typos mistakes and what was removed horrifying.


911 tech court reporter spelled text - ironic over 2 billion can't text!!!


May West and Winsky spelled wrong my MD that saw me after assault spelled wrong -- entire sentences that are important removed.