Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, March 2, 2013

CCRB Report 2013 Non- Report

http://www.nyc.gov/html/ccrb/pdf/ED_memo_20130109.pdf

CCRB shut down by Hurricane Sandy for months not in the report!!!  Finally CCRB opened up makeshift offices in Brooklyn but my guess because of primitive technology and security CCRB was never up and fully functional all these months.

I have been waiting almost 6 months for CCRB ruling on Det Kevin Lynch, Mike Bloomberg's private NYPD who violated NYPD protocol by not giving me his name, badge number and never identifying himself as NYPD when being discourteous to me ordering me around.

CCRB 2013 report not satisfactory in my opinion.
http://www.nyc.gov/html/ccrb/html/news.html

2 pages of the non-story unacceptable.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/ccrb/pdf/ED_memo_20130109.pdf



CCRB made complaints against Sgt Chen and Det Vergona dissapear so my complaints will not show up on statistical reports.  CCRB does not think Det John Vergona telling me he does not care if I have two black eyes, stop blabbering, refusing to tell me why I have to wait 4 days untl sat Oct 20th to be false arrested and would not answer if he was anti-Semitic -- not discourteous by CCRB's definition.


Me being assaulted also made to disappear by NYPD did not show up on NYPD stats!


How many complaints has CCRB turned away?  Is that number in their report?



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/02/ccrb-returns-1st-week-post-sandy-new.html?m=1
CCRB refused to investigate Lt Burgos and DI Ed Winski all who were discourteous but not responding to me reporting a serious crime a false cross complaint.  The corrupt NYPD involved used a false cross complaint to fix their statistical report so no assault took place thanks to the first precinct det squad's creative policing.

CCRB's stats fixed as well in my opinion.

CCRB did turn over my complaints to Internal Affairs and as of today the investigation in to me being assaulted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em still open case.

I told CCRB next time they have open hearings I want to testify.

If they had investigated my complaints all NYPD would have to testify under oath.  Now in IA's hands I have no access.  If I go to court and cross examine all the NYPD starting with the det squad NYPD who never met me -- Vergona when telling me he did not care if I had 2 black eyes could not understand if I was punched in my right or left eye.  I pleaded via 2 calls to come down to the First Precinct to show him and partner my black eye and defensive wounds.  I was turned away.

Imagine if this goes to court than Det Vergona and the NYPD that took Delita hooks false complaint that never contacted me will have to face me in court.

With the exception of Ed Winski I do not have names, badge numbers of cops involved or even met them. I do not have the names of the women that lied about in the video that know my name and I believe they got my name through a violation of my patient rights.

The City has been notified I am suing the NYPD.

I did my 2 depositions.  Investigators will be given the depositions and the City of New York may offer me a financial settlement.

I emailed head of legal CCRB I want to testify at the next CCRB open hearing.

I want a new mayor to give us a new commission in to the NYPD and I will give them and all Federal. Agencies my depositions and testimony.


What the NYPD did to me in your face corruption as well documented in Adrian Schoolcraft's secretly recorded tapes and Federal Agencies and a new commission can stop corrupt NYPD dealing and because of what Vergona and his crew did to me and empowered a violent liar an unprofessional receptionist medical worker who almost blinded me and made a hole in my neck and further damaged my cervical spine and it is not going to get better I will testify any opportunity to expose Vergona fixing a crime not investigating crime. 


At least with CCRB not covert like IA where NYPD can be protected. At least they have to openly answer question under oath or testilie.