Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NYPD Caught on Video Beating and kicking a Teenager


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/watch_cops_punch_kick_queens_teen_LILQ5YIHeaN99kHbHi8bGN

Mayor Mike Bloomberg any comment?
NYPD Video Cops Punch and Kick Queens Teen Drug Arrest

video shows the NYPD out of line violent and this young man will win money from NYC tax payers....


CCRB has his complaints?  CCRB sent mine to IA who is way behind...the 90 days has past.  IA won't return my calls.   IA says back logged.

Maybe NYPD have to go over protocols but at least they did not murder him accidentally so is this an improvement?


FYI Rap culture glorifies drugs, misogyny violence towards women use of the N word and how many times do you hear the N word in the video and not from the cops?

I am sure Obama Michelle and Jay-Z discuss this and Jay’s bullet proof windows in the maternity ward and turning away Parents that needed a hospital.


Very sad all around....feel sorry for the good people in the neighborhood who do not want to walk by drug transactions....


Wow did I get off lucky with just an emotional pistol whipping by the detective too busy or cowardly to meet me because he was going to fix it so the medical receptionist who assaulted me, first threatened me with bodily harm and than almost blinded me as I stood there holding my bags and phone --- as she confused me with a human pinata....


my corrupt detective wanted to cause me harm but he was far more creative and I did not get to catch it on camera...this teenager got lucky someone caught this on tape.

The woman who assaulted me almost blinding me went back to her desk,  lied about me and I have the video to prove, the NYPD have the video and the video has over 3,000 views....

NYPD protect and serve.....who?