Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mayor Mike Bloomberg Butt of My Future Stand-up Comedy!


My new Iphone ear buds broke --- and guess what they are covered for a year so I bought a new pair and I am exchanging the old pair when I get to Apple!

I had the guys laughing -- I did my mayor Bloomberg routine -- remember how he promised he would help us with the economy -- I told them if Mike Bloomberg help you with the economy raise your hand!

http://youtu.be/NJgUeH6LvpA

I made jokes about throwing out free NYC condoms but I have to be safe don't want to hit someone in they eye!

After all I was almost blinded by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks his receptionists throws off her shoes after telling me I will slap the crap out of you and runs and punches me as hard as possible in the eye and than lied about it!

Not funny -- she almost blinded me!   She made a hole in my retina -- a YouTube defender called me a liar despite medical proof he or she said hey I have been punched in the eye but I wasn't blinded!

Well did Delita Hooks on Dr. Andrew Fagelman's dime throw off her shoes and run at you as hard as she could and punch you in the eye?    Delita punched me in the eye, grabbed me in the hair and kicked me in the groin although I was far away enough that her bare foot just touched my groin....too intimate a touch for me but Dr Andrew Fagelman of 155 Spring Street doesn't think so!  She got paid by him for  punching me in the eye, ripping out my hair and earring, damaging my eye cover and putting her foot up against my groin.  I did need laser surgery on my retina or deal with retina detachment which means eye loss all because I went to get a cyst removed by Dr Vine who vacated the premises 2 weeks later.

I am 50.

It's like this honey, we have to practice safe sex so that means latex and if for any reason you even have a cave man impulse do not and I MEAN IT DO NOT GRAP MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!   Eeeee you know how some guys get those icky impulses to grab a woman's hair like they are Mr. Caveman while for me  it's double disgusting -- I think eweeeeee Delita Hooks assaulting me with my numb arm from getting a cyst removed and I am holding 2 bags one really heavy, my arm numb and my iphone in my right hand as she punches me and grabs my hair like she is going to drag me to the elevator.

She lied to the NYPD about me but oopsie I had this video!

http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

Commish Ray Kelly says yee hay we have Domain Awareness 30 million and we can video tape you but for some strange reason this video link above proves I was threatened with bodily harm while Delita Hooks was on the clock being paid by Dr. Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St. assaulted me and filed a false cross complaint and she has not been arrested.

IA has the case so she might be one day down the road but Ray Kelly why are we spending 30 million dollars when we all have phones with video and the NYPD are picking who they feel like arresting and  not arresting those they decide they feel should walk free for some strange reason.

Sure glad a subway doesn't run through Dr. Fagelman's office or she might have shoved me to my death on Dr. Fagelman's dime and blamed me.    She said I provoked her? Telling me I have no rights and giving me the finger as well as following me and getting to the exit so I had to walk by her pretty provactive -- sure glad she isn't my boyfriend.

When I called the precinct no one answered so I called Internal Affairs right after the assault and the IA woman detective told me the Domestic Abuse unit at the First Precinct would take photos of my eye and arm that had been wounded by Delita Hooks but I was a patient-- she is not my other half.

Eeeeewwwwww creeepy that she went for my eye, my hair and her foot made contact with my pubic area....   too violent and too much of my body assaulted and Dr. Fagelman did not fire her but was gee I will pay you for assaulting someone else patient!

Only in NYC folks.

I think comedy is away about talking about ugly truths --- it is away of getting off some stress without doing violent creepy things -- reminder Delita Hooks used me like a human pinata and she thought she found the perfect scape goat to beat the crap out of -- her words I will slap the crap out of you on video not fired

I have never done stand up comedy but I would like to do routine about Mike Bloomberg and City Hall before Mike leaves office.