Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, February 23, 2013

My YouTube Stops Det John Vergona NYPD ever again fixing for Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

NYPD First Precinct Det Squad Can't Fix a violent crime for Dr Fagelman his receptionist office manager  Delita Hooks nearly blinding me Ever Again Because of my video.


This youtube has over 3,396  views and makes it impossible for the NYPD to do their creative policing and make crime go away.   I called all of Det John Vergona's supervisors and 4 months later I am waiting to hear from Internal Affairs but when faced with NYPD corruption and evil lies and violence posting the beginning of the assault on YouTube prevents the Oeople involved from getting away with it ever again including Det Vergona.   



Dr Andrew Fagelman may not understand patient rights which include patients sharing the office and maybe the Hippocratic oath alludes him but I was almost blinded by a running punch to my eye after his receptionist was caught on camera telling me she was going to slap the crap out of me.


Maybe that is Dr Andrew Fagelman's idea of a colonic having his receptionist and office manager attempt to slap the crap out a patient but Delita Hooks lied even about that.  After hitting my iPhone and hand twice I continued to back away and she took the time to throw her shoes and run at me punching me as hard as possible.


Dr Fagelman, the women in the video and the violent liar Delita Hooks are like the female teenagers egging a little girl to beat another one in one specific way and that is they do not understand right from wrong.    There is no reason to ever hit a patient and besides Delita Hooks violating my body she violated my rights.



I am told they all lied about me.  I am told they blamed me the victim.  There is no excuse to hit a patient and they were told not to contact me but I have been harassed on YouTube by a person on behalf of Delita Hooks using 2 sock puppet accounts and I blocked both because these people refuse to understand you have no right to use a patient including another MD's patient as a human piƱata.


I believe I have been contacted by 6 sock puppet accounts harassing me on behalf of this woman and MD who did not fire her so it is how many people thanks to Det John Vergona and other NYPD that do not know right from wrong.


It is evil and my video may prevent Delita Hooks from harming another human being and she is a bully who attacked me after a medical procedure with my arm numb and hold 2 bags one vet heavy and my iPhone.    Delita Hooks is a bully, a coward and liar who almost blinded me making a hole in my retina that had to be repaired and Dr Andrew Fagelman financed it.


I have a listed of agencies that failed me but my YouTube makes it impossible for anymore corrupt cops to do Delita Hooks and Dr Fagelman a favor. 



Andrew Fagelman MD did not fire her so he financed me being almost blinded, hair ripped out, earring ripped out, kicked, iPhone case damaged and me being lied about as well as patient rights violated along with my body.