Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, February 16, 2013

NYPD Diego Palacios Caught in Career Ending Lie by Video!!!

"An NYPD cop who claimed that a Brooklyn man tried to run him down in a driveway — only to be exposed as a liar by crystal-clear surveillance video — resigned from the force, but got only a wrist-slap jail sentence, The Post has learned.
Diego Palacios pleaded guilty on Feb. 7 in Brooklyn Supreme Court to writing a false report, and was ordered to spend four days behind bars, law-enforcement sources said."


NYPD Diego Palacios 8 years on the force caught in career ending lie.  


Det John Vergona LIED about me I would say to my face but he was too corrupt, cowardly and evil to actually meet me.   The first day we spoke Oct 4 when I emailed him photos, video and my MD faxed him a medical report -- and later he was faxed a disturbing medical report of the condition of my cervical spine aggravated by the assault -- more disturbing medical news was to come regarding Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manage damaging my left eye and just like the honest man in the New York post article I have video to prove ALL involved in the assault and all NYPD are in big trouble if NYPD Internal Affairs ever gets around to doing their jobs if they have an ounce of INTEGRITY because Det John Vergona does not and Oct 16th two weeks after I a medical patient was violently assaulted by an employee of Dr Fagelman with his employee and Dental employees yelling NO DEE DON'T DO IT!!!!! John Vergona lie on the phone to me about me.  

Because Delita Hooks, the women in the video and NYPD involved lied about me starting with John Vergona I will blog every day that I can until Justice is served. 


Here is beginning of assault after 3x I stopped being a human piñata


filed notice civil right violation coercion agreed to be false arrested 



Internal Affairs has had my case against Vergona his associates including his supervisors for months moving slower than molasses. IA claims backed up --
why?

Are they getting to the truth or covering up?

My video proves they all lied including corrupt cops involved.