Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, February 14, 2013

NYC Mayor Bloomberg has plan to turn Staten Island food waste to compost, ban some plastic containers

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/02/mayor_to_call_for_styrofoam_ba.html#comments
NYC Mayor Bloomberg has plan to turn Staten Island food waste to compost, ban some plastic containers


Mike bloomberg A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!



FYI: I am one of Bloomberg's biggest criticshttp://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com
and here is a video response http://youtu.be/6VhCCLj7SK0 excuse my Mae West appearance but FYI Dr. Fagelman's receptionist assaulted when I asked her to consider paper cups instead of styrofoam yelling to me a patient I have no rights. Last time I checked patients have more rights so she came out from behind the long counter menaced me, waited for me at the door to give me the finger and than I decided to pull out my camera and asked her to please give me the finger again now that I was filming. She takes off her shoes and runs at me nearly blinding me.

Mike Bloomberg a huge fraud. ECTP 911 John Liu called for a criminal investigation almost a year ago where is it?