Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Civilian Complaint Review Board To Re-Open Next Week?

Still I have had to debate "discourteous" and "abuse of power" with legal head of CCRB thought I should tell u CCRB may begin to return to normal next week possible re-opening.   CCRB was shut down by Hurricane Sandy and eventually CCRB had make shift offices in Brooklyn but not fully functional.

FYI: Internal Affairs seriously back logged for some reason.

My complaint against Det Vergona for readers of Jane Eyre, my Mr Brockelhurst, the 90 day investigation gone -- IA has not called me or other key witnesses that were never interviewed.


IA assures me complaint against Vergona open.

I opened new complaint against Detectives that took false complaint by Delita Hooks and never contacted me.  I don't have their names but I do now have a complaint number.  FYI a false complaint a serious crime. 




FYI: CCRB does not think Det Vergona telling me he does not care if I have two black eyes, stop babbling, I don't work for you I work for the police department discourteous and his supervisors unprofessional and wrong behavior not abuse of power but CCRB agrees Internal Affairs needs to investigate.


FYI: I was assaulted and corrupt cops used a false complaint to threaten and coerce me and to dropping charges.


In theory CCRB can go to the DA but in reality Internal Affairs does need to handle the criminal aspects and go to the Manhattan DA but will IA do so?


CCRB makes NYPD testify under oath but IA does not and an IA cop can protect a cop even knows how to. Any questioning is privy unlike CCRB so u understand why I wanted dual investigations.


I was assaulted by Delita Hooks of Dr Andrew Fagelman's office Soho Oct 1 and than told by Det Vergona Oct 16 she filed a (false) cross complaint Oct 2 so Delita Hooks in my book guilty of another crime and causing me further harm.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

It is now February and every government agency failed me. I even called DA and said they have to change their policy because a civilian should be able to report a false complaint because NYPD corrupt detectives are not.