Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bullied’ girl found dead in Brooklyn was police sergeant's niece mayor no guns required


http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/bullying_tragedy_lPY40MLOl5fIa6IghmeWx
RIP


Bullied’ girl found dead in Brooklyn was police sergeant's niece mayor no guns required 

"A body found naked and burned in a Brooklyn nature preserve over the weekend was identified yesterday as that of a bullied 14-year-old girl — the niece of an NYPD sergeant, law-enforcement sources said."
Shaniesha Forbes, a Justin Bieber-loving student at the Academy for Young Writers in East New York, was last seen Friday, cops said.



I fed exed Kelly a concept to bring Peace and give troubled communities Hope -- Commish Kelly's liaisons never contacts me and instead I had to fight off corrupt cops and a false arrest to make me being violently assaulted by Dr Andrew Fageman's receptionist.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

I was violently assaulted and Delita Hooks had to come out of a long closed off reception desk to menace me, violently give me the finger and threaten me with bodily harm.  She only see the beginning of the assault -- she takes off her shoes -- runs at me punching me in the eye causing a hole in my retina bleeding in my eye, she grabbed my hair violently wrenching my hair and kicked me in the groin although she barely made contact with my groin. 

She was not fired or arrested.  


Kelly does not want to even consider investigating why high levels of animosity towards NYPD and he talks about how many NYPD shot.  Why do so many criminals feel embolden to shoot cops?


There are many answers but FYI many see the NYPD as a corrupt gangster entity. 


By the way surprising this young woman or should I say girl - her bullies cried because often bullies have no shame.  


The people that bullied me on behalf of Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks have no shame.  

I am confident the people or should I say creature I have dealt with no tears I am sure because they are cowards that lack soul. 


The level of violence and fragile angry violent people has to be addressed and there are ways the city can and must make available ways -- tools -- to not give in to violent impulses. 


It seems to me this was murder.  She did not burn her body herself did she?  If bullied she could have harmed herself but essentially she was bullied to death and possible murdered. 


My gut feeling -- she was murdered.


Bullied’ girl found dead in Brooklyn was police sergeant's niece mayor no guns required 
No guns required mayor Bloomberg and Commish Kelly -- stop and frisk would not save her.
In fact no justification for stop and frisk just enrage people and make them feel violated -- if anything escalates bad feelings and elevates anger here in Fragile NYC.




No one in the media will begin to confront him on mega corruption historic levels thank Bloomberg Quinn his mini me he helped push thru an illegal third term -- after Sandy devastation ever so briefly he was confronted on 3 tax payer Titanics that cost a fortune and are hugely flawd -- 911 tech system called ECTP, 311 and CityTime. The ny post rightly walloped him and than got amnesia like the rest of the media.