Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Det John Vergona Murdered My Love for NYPD Rest In Peace NYPD Hero Peter Figoski


Trial begins for 2 in shooting of NYPD officer




His daughters beautiful and Peter Figoski dedicated to his daughters still from Heaven.

Even a Mom and her daughter paid respects to Peter Figoski because the Mom so desperate for her help she called the Precinct and she was blessed to get  GREAT COP AN NYPD HERO Peter Figoski who talked sense in to the woman's daughter.

I want to cry --it death tragic and brutal and there have been so many NYPD shot to death and stabbed in the head by mental ill people but FYI I was violently assaulted and Det. John Vergona fixed it so the woman who violently assaulted me walked.


I donated to his daughters fund twice and I donate to PAL every year but I can't anymore until the NYPD and Internal Affairs take responsibility to what happen to me.  Even the NYPD Detectives that took the false complaint NEVER ever contacted me to see the video that prove they all were lying about me.   Det. Vergona never went to the office as he promised he would for took weeks and interview everybody.  I can tell you 2 key witnesses including my MD were never EVER interviewed.

I feel or felt such a love for the NYPD but I will not tolerate corruption and wrong doing.

Anyway heart breaking.

I think of the 2 Auxiliary NYPD officers no guns murdered because of their uniforms West Village.



 NYPD Detectives Heroes James Nemorin and Rodney Andrews  murdered in a gun sale  by Ronell Wilson.


Ronell Earl Wilson (born c. 1982) was convicted of the 2003 capital murder of two undercover New York City police officers in Staten Island,New York. His trial before Judge Nicholas Garaufis of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York began on November 27, 2006. On December 20, 2006, he was found guilty of the capital murders as well as other related charges.[1] On January 30, 2007, Wilson was sentenced to death,[2] the first such sentence by a federal jury in New York since the federal death penalty was reinstated in 1988.[3]



NYPD Hero Russel Timoshenko murdered.