Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gabby Talks Guns Suzannah Says NYC Too Violent No Guns Required


http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg/article/Giffords-Says-Too-Many-Children-Dying-Urges-4236163.php

Gabby here in NYC no guns required -- you can be a victim standing waiting for a subway and get murdered not guns required.

Here in NYC at least one person plus person murdered a day gun or no gun and the ny newspapers selling lie murders down?  Are you kidding me?

The violence and the fragility of New Yorkers is sick ---

Watch Delita Hooks who stalked and menaced me after I had small cyst removed from my arm to be biosiped.   I had 2 painful injections in my arm and never put down my bags as she violently  assaulted me repeatedly until I defended myself still never putting down my bags one very heavy and my iphone.


Look at her body language and listen to her tell me she is going to slap the crap out of me when she could have closed the door and gone back to the long closed off reception desk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE  Her employer Dr. Andrew Fagelman did not fire her and showed me no compassion.   In essence he paid her to violently give me the finger and when I finally decided to document the unprofessional behavior.

Gabby you can take a way the guns but you have too many violent people and no guns required.

Why is that?   I reported the NYPD Detectives and their supervisors to Internal Affairs and to CCRB and the video says it all except she damaged my eye and my neck even more than it was damaged already.  She ripped out my hair, and an earring.

I have not received an apology and the women in the video did not know I had the video and lied about me to the police so I was told and Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint another serious crime.