Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, January 26, 2013

#NYPD Internal Affairs Testify


I will testify in as many courtroom as possible if IA covers up for NYPD.  

I am guessing plenty of NYPD and family members will join me down the road to testify in front of a commission.  

Adrian Schoolcraft and his Dad I gather believe betrayed by IA. 

I believe there are IA who will come forward and testify like Det Randy K who was the lead Det in NYPD fixing and favors which also involved PBA.  

I alerted Chief Campisi, the Lt who has not returned my calls, legal officer CCRB as well.  

I believe IA covering up.  90 days have past and nothing.  I want my CCRB complaints returned which IA took.  

CCRB investigated lack of courtesy and abuse of power.  

IA should have been investigating a detective using a false complaint to threaten and coerce me in to dropping charges.  

IA still is suppose to be investigating his superiors and me being turned away Nov 20th when Sgt Chen after toying with me admitted I had a right to report a crime a false complaint.  He said come in and report it.  

I was turned away.  

I audio recorded me being turned away. 

The PO asked me did I file the false complaint?  

She says I cannot report a false complaint.  


The NYPD has to change protocol re: false complaints because 

a) it clearly can't be left to a detectives discretion.  In my case it was a group involved in making this go away just like courageous Honorable Det Harold Hernandez who resigned when he learned his group was downgrading a serial rapist's First Degree Rape.  

b) 01 Precinct put up a sign report all crimes here except false complaints.  

c) DA refused to be alerted of a crime a false complaint. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em


Go to my SuzannahBTroy blog and see my posts including to the head of legal CCRB.