Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, July 14, 2013

NYPD fixed Dr Fagelman Receptionist Violent Assault 10 views away from 14,000


Note: I called the Attorney General Investigative Unit regarding corrupt NYPD fixing for Dr Fagelman the Delita Hooks violent attack on me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em (she provoked me to start filming she was so abusive) and the corrupt cops lead by Det John Vergona (and now 9 months later I learn 16 years on the force and 4 months Det Andy Dwyer in my opinion a corrupt cop after meeting with my violent attacker who acted do sweet something she is very good at doing just like her bold face lies -- so AG investigative unit directed me to go to DA directly and DA every division and Cy Vance all refused to help me despite AG referring me.  Apparently they are waiting for IAB!!!!


Note: Dwyer never contacted me. He was going to fix this. 

Vergona repeatedly refused to meet with me to see injuries to eye neck and defensive wounds. 

AG told me to go to DA directly re: violent assault md office. 

(I am still be treated for eye and neck damage and part of  my hands and arms numb as I type.)

I filed a complaint against Cy Vance for several issues

1) after AG Refered me to DA DA refers me to IAB and CCRB rather than look in to case.

FYI CCRB gave my case to IAB although I filed with them both because CCRB makes
the nyod testify under oath but now it is all secret.

2) Cy Vance and 911 tech corruption no criminal investigation.
3) Ditto St Vincent's hospital crooks.


Posted this on Eric Sanders face book page:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=499414840127706&id=143206829081844&notif_t=notify_me&ref=m_notif&__user=1620911138


Suzannah Troy
NYPD IAB and DA all need an outside monitor. Look at Cy Vance aiding and abetting false prosecution of michael Premo ows. DA and nyod tried to with hold TARU video provingMichael Premo Innocent. DA and NYPD stating NYPD TARU PO filmed michael on a secret mission. If Cy Vance, Dan Donovan, Charles hynes and richard brown get back in office a sin. Anyone but these guys for DA. Why are we spending close to 40 million dollars for TARU on steroids calked domain -- is IAB going to protect nyod framing innocent people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

$430 for cyst removed biopsy 2 injections in my arm I felt beautiful and happy maybe that enraged Delita Hoojs Dr Fagelman receptionist office manager who berated me yelled at me who are you you have no rights. She violently and savaged lt assaulted me and did her crazy menacing behavior before I started filming and provoked me first to seek help from my md sadly already in with patient and than to film. NYPD fixed this violent crime and 9 months IAB trying to figure out how to protect and defend indefensible and still no arrest for assault and a false cross complaint and nyod punished for coercing me in to dropping charges. NYPD met with Delita hooks not me the victim.

They act like dr Fagelmsn
Supplies NYPD and IAB with something? Dr Fagelman's offices and home by 1 police plaza first precinct IAB offices and commish Kelly's home and I am treated like a Jew in early stages Nazi Germany. Why? Without surgery blindness now scar tissue retina from hole Delita hooks made and damage cervical spine no arrest. DA would give her less than a wrist slap for violent liar who in my opinion alse submitted forged medical reports since I barely touched her to get her to stop insane violent attack. Was she on something?
Like  More  Just now