Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, July 5, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Dr Fagelman's Violent Receptionist Delita Hooks Proof No Guns Required


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

Mayor Bloomberg Dr Fagelman's Violent Receptionist Delita Hooks Proof No Guns Required

The corrupt cops involved in fixing this violent crime for Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks have yet to be punished and Delita Hooks has yet to be arrested. 
Delita Hooks committed assault and battery as well as confidently walked in to the First Precinct to blatantly commit yet another crime a false cross complaint and the NYPD have a letter signed by Delita Hooks if I come back and file charges again she will (retaliate yet again) with another (false) cross complaint.

Despite video evidence that proves she is guilty of two crimes Delita Hooks is confident the NYPD including IAB will not bring her crimes to the DA as if in fact for some unique reason or reasons Delita Hooks is immune, Teflon above the law and the NYPD are protecting her.  

Amazing considering the evidence.  

I allege possible witness tampering via comments on YouTube, possible aggravated harassment and I allege medical documents submitted are not true since I did the bare minimum to defend myself to get this violent liar off my body.  She savagely ran barefoot to punch me in the eye as hard as possible but first threatened me with bodily harm and threw her shoes one at me.  

She could have closed Thr door but she wanted my blood.  She put her barefoot against my vaginal area as she pulled and ripped my hair from the floor where I got her as gently as possible considering the savagery of her attack.  


I have actual documentation of the serious medically documented harm she did including making a hole in my retina.  

I did not injury her so did she self inflict or get an md to do her a favor like the NYPD and so far IAB have?

Why isn't Delita Hooks in jail?

Delita Hooks had no right to strike a patient. $430 to get a cyst removed, 2 numbing injections to my arm, stood there holding all my bags and phone as Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist did a running punch to my eye, grabbed my hair ripping my hair and an earring, and repeatedly kicking although she kicked her BF in the video.  She was insane her behavior out of control and her lies as well as so are the NYPD and IAB protecting violence and lies and our mayor blames violence on guns.  


There were no guns here that nearly cost me loss of vision but an md that allows a ticking bomb to sit at a front desk and corrupt cops and IAB that act like mafia actually to date aiding and abetting as well as protecting a criminal but the video shames them all; evil incarnate not capable of shame?