Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, July 1, 2013

911 CityTime fall-out SAIC CityTime Curse Continues


911 CityTime fall-out SAIC CityTime Curse Continues

SAIC files 8k unscheduled event.  (That is a sign SAIC in trouble?



SAIC replaces their controller. Yikes its almost always bad when when the internal head accountant gets replaced. More accounting shuffle? The street would like to be a fly on the wall in SAIC corporate contoller's office....

wow tale of two city's NYC is like me being violently assaulted at Dr. Andrew Fagelman's by Delita Hooks the Jodi Arias of reception and no arrest.  I was told by in my opinion corrupt Det. John Vergona if I didn't drop the charges he would arrest me.  He would use Delita Hooks false cross complaint as the video I filmed proves to threaten me, tell me he didn't care if I had 2 black eyes this guy was going to make me spend a weekend in jail with a hole in my retina, my neck in a brace...

so back to SAIC -- SAIC continues to get bail-outs oops contracts from the Pentagon -- like the USPS -- two corrupt entities that should be out of biz but aren't go figure?

Despite contracts and public relations SAIC is forced to do an 8k which I call continue fall-out of CityTime curse.

Deb Alderson gets fired and is now a CEO.  No one from NYC gov arrested in CityTime crime.
So far everyone involved in CityTime corruption except Denault and Mazer Gang soft landings and TechnoDyne crooks in India -- amazing they haven't been brought back yet!  (Rumor has it other sub-contractors less than ethical.  How about Gartner and Ariel?  Can we know how much we paid Gartner since Bloomberg came to power.  Glenn Hutchins dumped his Gartner stock perhaps he feared some investigative journalist but no need Glenn no one is going to investigate Gartner Group and mega millions we handed over since Mike another billionaire pal came to power nyc gov.)



Getting Fired pays. 


http://m.washingtonpost.com/business/capitalbusiness/after-saic-fall-alderson-rises-to-top-at-sotera/2013/06/29/3dbc816c-de82-11e2-948c-d644453cf169_story.html


We know the 911 crime parallels to CityTime Crime are startling and in fact Bloomberg, Team Bloomberg and DOI were alerted is word on the street and did nothing....ho hum...

Amazing how the fix is in..... Amazing how tale of 2 cities guess who is above the law and accountability and numbing no arrests and resignations of city officials and I am talking top officials.

Bill Thompson and Christine Quinn should not be running for office
and Mike Bloomberg should not be threatening people but he should have resigned a long time ago but instead know one holds him accountable for the largest over-runs/ in my opinion tax payer abuse/blatanty robbery in NYC gov history EVER.

Is that why the media isn't covering me being violently assaulted by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist.

The medical visit cost $430 and I left with thousands of dollars in medical bills on going especially for my eye which Delita Hooks Dr. Andrew Fagelman's Jodi Arais of reception made a hole in my retina.  Without surgery I would have gone blind.  There is scar tissue there now and my eye has to checked now to protect me from losing vision yet again....

Welcome to Mike Bloomberg's hideous NYC.  The most arrest of innocent New Yorkers, zealous and wrong ticketing and the most crooks white collar preying on NYC gov tax payer dollars walking free and aided and abetted by whom?  Delita Hooks almost blinds me at a medical office and the NYPD fixed it for Dr. Fagelman's office and no arrest.  Internal Affairs says it is an open case but my guess they are trying to figure out how to close this case.

NYC corruption capital.   A medical office is suppose to be a safe place.  Dr. Andrew Fagelman's employee who sits up front at medical reception desk told me I have no rights and who am I implying I am a nobody.  Delita Hooks was confident she could walk in to the First Precinct and file a false cross complaint and the NYPD would fix her violent crime IN A MEDICAL OFFICE!!!!!!!

From CityTime destined for the dumpsters, Preet Bharara's unwillingness to arrest NYC gov officials for CityTime and Cy Vance and all Federal agencies unwillingness to look in to 911 creative accounting and the fact 911 tech will collapse again...it did pre-Intergraph and Intergraph inherited a nightmare.