Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NYPD Chief Esposito Retiring Briefly an OWS Hero Now Named in OWS CitiBank Lawsuits and OWS Night Stick Vid


http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/departing-nypd-chief-back-12-years-best-job-world-article-1.1230694

Chief has to retire because he aged out.   He is cute for an old guy except when he has a night stick in his hand.




Hey Chief Esposito -- Above is my YouTube honoring Lt. Joe Giuseppe Petrosino a True Hero -- the first NYPD officer to die in the line of duty abroad and Lt. Petrosino my favorite NYPD Lt. EVER was the most brave in my opinion and if he had lived he might have been our First Italian American Police Commissioner but this hyper link is to me being violated -- violently assaulted and it looks like NYPD corruption came in to play making this violent assault and the false complaint by my attacker yet another crime used by Det. John Vergona to threaten me with false arrest.

I returned the NYPD Pin with his badge number when Det. Vergona of the NYPD Det Squad yelled at me he would arrest me if I did not drop the assault charges.  He was going to use a false complaint filed by the woman -- the violent medical receptionist at Dr. Fagelman's office who has irrational road rage at me for asking would you consider paper cups instead of styrofoam -- it is better for the environment.  She stood up and started berating me and it takes effort to get out from behind the long reception desk and she did to menace me, violently give me the finger and than assault me.  After she violently gave me the finger I decided I want documentation.  If giving me the finger wasn't enough she than as caught on tape threatened me with bodily harm and hit me three times before I effectively defended myself which is my right as is every patients right to walk and be treated with respect and safely exit.  I have a hole in my retina, had bleeding in my eye and around my eye, defensive wounds on my arm and neck damage as the MRI I had faxed to Det. Vergona proved with medical notes I had a messed up neck but the assault aggravated it so Det. Vergona laughed and said I would have to wait 4 days until Saturday to be false arrested -- he left out the word false.  I asked arrest the Jew on the Sabbath?  I asked are you anti-Semitic?  He didn't answer.  Experts say he wanted me to suffer more than I had already and with these injuries and he knew I had a collapse bladder from fibroid tumors that I should be put through the system and punished with false imprisonment for a weekend stay at the First Precinct.

By the way I never put down my 2 bags 1 heavy on my left shoulder and my iPhone in my right hand as I stood there and was violently assaulted - see video she could have closed door but used it instead for leverage to physically assault me. 

I agreed to be false arrest -- I even told the abusive Det. John Vergona the judge will take one look at the video and throw out your false arrest and I will sue you and that night Tues. Oct. 16th 2012,  I turned in the NYPD pin with Lt. P's badge number in the video above  to the front Desk of the First Precinct for DI Ed Winski to return to Commish Kelly.

 I also called you but you I think it was Thanksgiving week but you  were out for the week.  I really liked the man who answered your phone -- very nice guy.   He thanked for my letters on behalf of the NYPD  - my two most famous are "Betrayal at Ground Zero" in The Wall St. Journal and the one asking for a raise for the NYPD and FDNY after 9-11 in The New York Times.  I mentioned after the way I was treated I won't be writing any letters on behalf of the NYPD.

He had told me to call IA which I did and DI Ed Winski but I said you have to be a Playmate to get Ed Winski to call you back but I did follow up with yet another call and being the consummate professional did not hear from him.

Few days later Ron Kuby pointed out I was not in good enough health to make a weekend of false imprisonment so Saturday when I was suppose to be false arrested Ron called the man that would change my opinion drastically about the NYPD along with Lt. Angelo Burgos, Sgt. Chen and even DI Winski who I had been dealing with for 2 years bending over backwards to be compassionate as he ticketed vendors over inches -- Veteran vendors who survived Viet Nam by inches as well as other from the Korean war to every war but WW2.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/09/nypd-chief-esposito-taru-anonymous.html

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/10/occupy-wall-street-day-citibank-arrest.html

Citibank The Fight Club -- Chief Esposito or Lt. Esposito?

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/03/nypd-chief-esposito-once-praised-by-ows.html

Hey Chief Esposito - You are a cute guy without the night stick.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/11/ron-kuby-clients-files-sue-chief.html


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/05/nypd-chief-esposito-55-water-st.html



HTTP://MAYORBLOOMBERGKINGOFNEWYORK.BLOGSPOT.COM/2011/11/NYPD-CHIEF-JOSEPH-ESPOSITO-INTERVENES.HTML

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2011

choke hold photo on woman -- not cuddly photo

Posts: 3968
Sep 21 12 5:23 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry, but regardless of how you may feel about rank, or Espo personally, that's a very impressive picture....He wouldn't know me from a hole in the wall, but I remember him when he was a captain in Brooklyn North and he was always the same way.