Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg Sez I have a right to Free Speech as his NYPD Lt. O'Sullivan Shuts me Up!


Part 2

You are soooo sweet! Thank you for the shout-out on your blog. I just happened to be watching and suddenly I heard you in the background. I assume his "security" got to you because you stopped but he was looking over at you. He also said this is a free Democracy where ppl can say what they feel even if it prevents others from speaking what they feel as well. I smiled because I could tell from his face he recognized you. 

You do so much dear but I'm troubled at hearing how tired you are. I just want you to take care of yourself. Please, for me at least, just make sure you get enough sleep and eat properly. I don't want to lose someone I deeply care about. I'm forwarding your post to my friends. They already know of your blog. You have a lot of fans! 

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/09/mike-bloomberg-caught-on-public-tv.html
Part 1

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/09/nypd-lt-sullivan-bloomberg-code-for.html
Dear Lt. O'Sullivan blog post from this am....like 2:30am

and folks is this something Mike Bloomberg and his secret police will discuss in court under oath and reminder my videos filming the press conference and his NYPD security were threatened by removal by Google YouTubes.....

Bloomberg NYPD tech deal Domain with video but my YouTube videos on a public street identifying NYPD that are challenging my basic rights on a public street are threatened with removal.  They are public servants and their badge numbers public domain.

Funny how Bloomberg sounds like he is agreeing with Norman Siegel famed Civil Rights lawyers but than Bloomberg has his very handsome polite Lt. O'Sullivan silence me-- shuts me up but at least O'Sullivan didn't violate put his hands on me  (reminder Det. Lynch made contact with my body twice) or the woman cop O'Sullivan  recruited on the spot handcuff me and falsely arrest me but hey that would have gotten media attention and the media would have reported what I had yelled about CityTime and ECTP the 2 billion 14 million dollar tech scandal.