Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Google YouTube Freedom of Speech The NY Times - Pinch Me by Suzannah B. Troy




http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/23/sunday-review/free-speech-in-the-age-of-youtube.html

What part of this is more ironic?

Google YouTube removed my entire channel before an election too close to call 

-- yes Mike Bloomberg barely winning......

It took 28 hours and I got an apology after a passionate letter writing campaign including a lawyer letter from famed Civil Rights lawyer Norman Siegel!

My YouTube Joe Tacopina 2 Baby Lisas Misoygnist Ambulance Chasing Lawyer? 

Some title like that removed for 4 hours and I got it back no apology.

5 videos -- 4 featuring Det. Kevin Lync and 1 Handsome Lt. O'Sulivan of Mike Bloomberg's 
private NYPD faced 48 hour threats of removal but were not removed because I filmed on a 
public street and badge numbers are public domain.



The New York Times does not let me post comments.  I don't use curse words or post private information about people but I do post comments highly critical of Mike Bloomberg, Christine 
and even the bias NYTimes coverage of their favored people who they do puff pieces for.

When I am censored or face censorship -- have my work removed how do you think I feel?
What kind of effects do you think it has on me.

Free speech?  I know The NY Times, NYDN, The Village Voice  and sometimes the WSJ Metropolis blog do not believe in free speech.....  

The NY Post banned me twice but now allows me free speech.

The Wall Street Journal -- not the blog Metropolis but The Wall St. Journal 
only newspaper website in New York to not ban me and or find away to make it impossible
to post a comment.

Do I have day to day concerns about censorship with Google YouTube, Blogger and even AdSense-- yes.

I live with The NY Times, NYDN, The Village Voice censoring me and I often do not bother with them and wait for loyal readers to send me links to news I need to read.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/09/mta-no-to-anti-bloomberg-ads-but-yes-to.html

Than there was the MTA ad I wanted to run on Bloomberg -- When Mike Bloomberg says Progress, he means get your moving van!  The MTA agency refused to give me a price and told me
 the ad would be rejected yet they are running a provocative ad on Islam.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Maslowsneeds/Suzannah_B._Troy
This wiki page on me being censored my YouTube channel removed for 28 hours --
the wiki page came under attack like my Youtube Channel, my blog and even adsense
account have --- the attackers demanded Wiki remove the page immediately 
enough because I was not famous enough.

Two of the accounts were the same person and WIKI closed out both accounts.

I wondered if there other were involved in some way with Mike Bloomberg?

Any ideas.
A Wiki page on censorship removed!  


Really Orwellian.  Look at the joke of Wiki pages
up especially by anyone in the Bloomberg camp like Weirson -- laughable and 
the folks running for mayor NYC and they took my page down!

Censorship -- NYC -- Baby Putin-ville including The NY eminent domain Times!