Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Suzannah B. Troy CorruptCo.com The Beginning


http://corruptconyc.com

http://corruptco.com

I added the MTA Albany City Hall post with a special paragraph on how I named these sites....

I am exhausted -- a new level of exhaustion and I will need help getting these sites up and advertising -- and to find people I trust to help me and the energy and time -- will take time so for now -- it is a Kafka like nightmare -- thanks to Google Blogger rape of my blogs I moved to word press for free and have even more work and not what I really want which is to be free of all of these free things that really shackle the users not give them freedom.

Begin stages of my new websites created after Google Blogger went in and raped my blogs....

They improved them so much it is hard == pretty close to impossible to blog from my Iphone which is what I mainly do.

I want to put up ads...

Possible "adult ads" on the Corrupt Co and down the road considering posting some possible nudes not of me --- that are funny and smart political statements on the lack of transparency in government plus don't forget all those non-compettiive mega contracts where were the People are ripped off and they they over bill the tax payers !

Ever wonder why we have a 17 trillion dollar deficit..   I always say 17 because like unemployment they trying to make the numbers appear lower than they are.

At the rate things are going including the media not reporting the news we may a revolution coming because there will come a point where people say enough is enough...