Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Google YouTube Sexual Discrimination Against Suzannah B. Troy ECTP CityTime Bloomberg Scandal vs Comedian Johnny T No Adult Rating


http://youtu.be/nGG7Zf6nTtI   Warning this YouTube is adult.    It is the very naughty comedian Johnny T who is politically incorrect and sexually very lazy.  He complains that his Korean girlfriends breasts are so large double Ds -- foreplay -- is a lot of work -- likes holding two air conditioners at the same time....  Warning Johnny gives Korean Deli owners a hard time as well as discussing his hard times.

Poor Johnny

a RENEGADE from RED HOOK Production 2012
(Johnny T. Sollitto)

Johnny T's YouTube  has no adult warning like the YouTube I made on Mike Bloomberg and Gerald Denault SAIC CityTime ECTP 911 Tech YouTube given an ADULT RATING for my breasts which are not exposed.   I am not a flat chested one so is Google allowing some loser man obsessed with me to "e-burka" me -- censor me?

The answer is yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9fIJQ5p3wQ
Dear NYPD Bomb Squad Unit:  My breasts most be a bomb -- Google has given my breasts an adult warning.  Can you believe it?  Total size discrimination.  If I was flat chested wearing the same shirt would I have gotten an adult rating.   If a man wearing that shirt said what I said about SAIC and NYC Gov as well as the contractors on the 911 Tech System aka ECTP all involved in allowed tax payer money to be robbed would that have gotten a man an adult rating.

Do I have to register my breasts with One Police Plaza -- are they guns or something?



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/08/nyc-political-sexually-mccarthyism-from.html

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/08/google-youtube-censorship-sexual_6498.html