Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Behrouz Fathi President of Local 375 Victim of a Political Hit?

Local 375 is the prime mover behind exposing CityTime....they enlisted Tish James, Juan Gonzalez who won an award and Local 375 never gave up.   I want them to join me in demanding the US Attorney re-write the CityTime indictment.   Well perhaps Behrouz Fathi has been too successful and or Bloomberg is word about the contract negotiations or is it even more complicated with internal political intrigue...?

I don’t know but it sounds like a political hit yet again NYC gov.

Step a side John Liu, whom I have called a dead man walking for taking on a gang of billionaires and power brokers who have the “little People” asking if they did a political hit on John Liu because John Liu didn’t do anything different than other political players is what I hear starting with Rudy Giuliani...actually I read that in the comment section of The NY Times.  (Google my pieces -- there are a series on John Liu dead men walking -- includes Bloomberg, Murdoch, Hutchins,  NY Pensions, SAIC, etc.)

Well now I hear and I want to make it clear I haven’t chatted with active members of Local 375 DC 37 because my chats with them on CityTime....


but through the grapevine I heard a political hit on Behrouz Fathi -- that someone -- or some people want him out so they got an investigator that dug up some dirt and they hope it is good enough to have him removed...I hear it is a ridiculous past history way back.... like Rudy Giuliani’s daughter... shop lifting 25 years ago.

The powers that be have tried removing Fathi via the State Supreme Court 



Arthur Schwartz is listed as a petitioner.

I am an artist and I haven’t had time to chat with folks but I hear rumblings that Schwartz normally a good guy may not be considered so here.....I don’t know....you tell me.