Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Henry Buhl Lied? Who’s Money behind ethnic cleansing planter drop?

Bottom line is Henry Buhl and some rich pals including at the Mercer Hotel wanted these people out.  Henry Buhl my guess is the money behind it and is hiding behind his organization but what a coincident it sounds just like the famous one called Buhl Foundation!

 Shame on Henry for misleadning folks to believe the planters were paid in part by a famous foundation called the Buhl foundation.   

Folks here is Henry Buhl’s foundation to help homeless except that he is making long term vendors people of color, Veteran many handicapped homeless and acts like the benevolent patronizing Plantation Owner of Prince St but oops  looks like I caught Henry Buhl in a lie unless my hearing is bad?  Okay not quite a lie but like he wants people to confuse his foundation with the famous one?

Read below and know The Buhl Foundation did not fund these planters!   I had told Henry Buhl I called Apple Corp and confirmed they had nothing to do with the planters so it did not occur to Henry that I would call The Buhl Foundation!  I called both the famous one and his where the answering machine says ACE!

Henry Buhl of the Buhl Foundaton  died with no relatives.

Oh look Henry Buhl created a foundation that is so similar but when you call Henry Buhl’s foundation the answering machine says you have reached ACE!

The Buhl Foundation told me there is only one Buhl Foundation.



They don’t know Henry Buhl of Prince St. -- the man I call "Henry Buhl(shit).

I bet Henry Buhl of Prince Street who acts like the benevalent 
planation owner of Prince St., has heard of "The" Henry Buhl Foundation.




http://thebuhlfoundation.org/




 Henry Buhl  of 102 Spring Street  does not strike me as an honest man since he acts like the Bernie Madoff of Prince Street side walks dropping planters with out permits.

Maybe my hearing isn’t has good as it used to be but it sounds like Henry Buhl said he got money from 3 organizations and one is the Buhl Foundation.  (The bullshit foundation).

Maybe I heard wrong but I called the Buhl Foundation and they said no relation....The Buhl Foundaton believed they were the one and only foundation so I broke the news to them about Henry Buhl here in NYC!

I gather like the story I was told 2nd hand from a vendor yesterday when Henry Buhl allegedly said Apple Soho paid for the vendors this also is not true.  

When I first say Barbara Thomas of Ace before I turned on my video -- she said ACE was putting down the planters.  The men that put down the planters said it was ACE.

Buhl Foundation had nothing to do with this and this Buhl is no relation.



Watch and listen...he lies and says Buhl Foundation.  

His associate lied to me in the first youtube when before I turned on the camera she gave me her name and said it was ACE foundation who put the planters down.

More and more Maddoff like behavior here?