Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sunando Sen Kind Words Continue For Him and Me


I continue to get kind words posted on my Youtube for Sunando Sen.  

I have not written back yet - extreme exhaustion -- I have a lot going on that I don't report and health issues mine and loved ones.  

It is crushing, sick and in my opinion evil how Det John Vergona NYPD first precinct treated me and allowed a violent woman who threatened me verbally with bodily harm after verbally berating, menacing me and stalking me coming out from behind a long closed off counter at the receptionist desk of Dr Fagelman so my guess is Sonando Sen dead because of Det John Vergona like policing.  


The NYPD and how many city agencies failed us and do so and you wonder why New Yorkers and tourists are murdered, assaulted, wrongly stopped and frisked as well as falsely arrested.  

We need a Commission like Knapp and Mollen to do the job Internal Affairs and CCRB do not even attempt to try and do. 

As you can see from the violent fight I filmed yesterday to the beginning of me being assaulted by Dr Fagelman's on his payroll, on his company time and the beginning of assault his office and the NYPD let her go and according to The NYPD the two violent assaults did not happen -- crime and violence are up -- the NYPD has been exposed in their own words -- officers -- white shirts -- supervisors incriminating themselves and proving NYPD abuse of power, corruption, knowingly ordering NYPD to violate civil rights, commander turning away woman that tried to report iPhone theft.  



John Vergona got away with his evil with his supervisors blessings Lt Angelo Burgos, Sgt Chen and DI Ed Winski.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
I have a video of me being threatened -- hit three times and thanks to them she sits at her desk behind the enclosed long desk where she should have stayed after her irrational berating of me.  I was told after she violently assaulted me she went right back to her desk.  My MD demanded Delita Hooks be fired and Dr Fagelman refused.   Delita Hooks in my opinion is a danger -- needs anger management lessons and she broke another serious law besides violating my patient rights she filed a false complaint.  

My video footage proves her guilt and NYPD in your face corruption and gives you insight in to why violent people in part are free and a beautiful soul like Sunando Sen died a horrific death. 



FYI Det John Vergona berated me yelled you are dropping assault charges or I am arresting you. He was going to use the false complaint a crime by my violent attacker and he wanted me to wait until Sat to be arrested so I sat in jail for a weekend with a neck brace, floaters and Vaseline sensation in my eye turned out to be hole in my retina I had blood in my
eye -- he told me he did not care if I had two black eyes. He could not hide his hate and disdain. What an evil man. He had medical report on damage to my neck aggravated by Delita Hooks which is why I wore a neck brace and he knew I have fibriod tumors collapsing my bladder but these evil man wanted me to suffer for not dropping charges he wanted Delita Hooks false complaint and violent assault to go away.