Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, November 16, 2012

NYPD Charged With Filing False Complaint!!!




Police Officer Charged with Filing False Report
"A New York City Police officer who reported he was stabbed by an intruder inside his Queens home in September has been charged with falsely reporting an incident.


http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2012/11/15/police-officer-charged-with-filing-false-report/?mod=WSJBlog&mod=WSJ_NY_NY_Blog

In my opinion NYPD Detectives knowingly using a false criminal complaint -- my guess the NYPD Detectives from the First Precinct  never alerted the perp, Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist Dee, 155 Spring St.,  who threatened me with bodily harm and assaulted me  that filing a false complaint is yet another crime but used a crime to make crime go away.  I wasn't told that filing a false complaint is a crime and I don't believe that the violent medical receptionist Dee knew it is and she went right to the precinct and committed yet another crime.   

I was violently assaulted Oct. 1, 2012 by Dr. Fagleman's receptionist.



Video proving she committed a series of crimes including filing a false complaint  and how corrupt cops abused their power and used a crime to make a crime disappear. 

Watching this video the detectives had to have known in my opinion.

Watch the video and them explain how the NYPD detectives did not think even once about talking to her and me about her filing a false complaint is a crime and Dee clearly filed a false complaint.


In my opinion a corrupt Det. calls me on Oct. 16 telling me he just learned Dee filed a complaint against me the day after mine, Oct. 2 and ordered me -- he barked at me I am dropping the charges. I refused!  He said he would arrest me and her.  I said go a head I am the victim.  

He never mentioned arresting her again.

Corrupt Det yelled me Tues Oct 16 to come in right away to be arrested since I refused to drop charges.

I agreed to be arrested!   He said come down right away to be arrested!

I called back 10 min later and asked could I keep my dental appt and be arrested at 3? I noted it would be a false arrest since I was the victim. I did not now what a false complaint was or that it was yet another crime Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist Dee committed.

He laughed and said come in Saturday. He would arrest me. I said arrest a Jew on The Sabbath? R u anti- Semitic?

He did not answer.

It looks like the corrupt detective wanted me to have a weekend stay -- courtesy of a false complaint filed by the woman who threatened me with bodily harm and than violently assaulted me 3 times before I did the bare minimum to defend myself.

After agreeing to be arrested Saturday Oct. 20, Tuesday I walked over to Union Sq and I found a cop.  I showed him the video.
He said she threatened to harm you,  she had a key which becomes a weapon, she assaults you and than she commits another crime -- SHE FILES A FALSE COMPLAINT!

THAT WAS HOW I LEARNED FILING A FALSE COMPLAINT IS A CRIME!





Google NYPD First Precinct makes assault disappear.

Also read this

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/11/ccrb-shut-down-by-hurricane-sandy-still.html?m=1


I am calling for yet another monitor for the NYPD -- IA and CCRB are not enough.