Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

NYPD Cannibal Cop Thanksgiving Murder to Det Squad Fixing at The First Precinct



Mike Bloomberg any comment other than go for it? Enjoy?

Mike does not have much to say on NYPD corruption period!


NYPD abuse of power and corruption is out of control from the first precinct Det squad with Sgt Chen preventing me from reporting a crime committed in the precinct -- I alert DI Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos who is retiring with Internal Affairs investigating how the woman receptionist from Dr Fagelman is caught on video threatening me with bodily harm, assaults me three times before I defend myself and the corrupt Det uses her false complaint a crime -- they refuse to go to the DA with false complaint and arrest her so isn't that fixing -- what is that???

And why won't Lt Burgos and Sgt Chen and there go to guy corrupt Det John Vergona who earned more money in overtime than his boss Chen 2010 to Vergona very motivated to put in extra hours like he was to make me drop charges threatening and coercing me and he is involved with his bosses for not arresting Dee for filing a false complaint.

The NYPD are out of control. We need the Feds.


Sgt Chen toyed with me yesterday and violate my civil rights again finally admitting I had the right to report a crime.



He said come down. When I did he blew me off.

I reported supervisor of Vergona to IA.


Where is arrest perp Dee the violent receptionist for filing false complaint threatening me with bodily harm and assault vs how much cops caught in fixing and favors in the Bronx and the cop that with his wife tried to arrange the murder of a key witness.

The must not pay for lawyers of corrupt cops that have blatantly manipulated the law as well as violated civil rights of their victims and worse.

Would that discourage corruption in the NYPD because Chen sounded like he thought me being assaulted was a joke.

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/beauty_is_the_feast_D9Hs1MrolUheml9L6tUVOL