Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, November 18, 2012

DI Ed Winski Playmates' Hero vs. False Complaint Crime Committed Right in First Precinct Where is The Arrest?


Note congratulations to Stephanie Adams that won the million dollar NYPD police brutality law suit!

DI Edward Winski very responsive to you.  Congratulations.

By the way, what was wrong with Sgt. John Rajan that he had to get so violent with this beautiful woman?   I asked because I got some "unusual treatment" from Detectives at The First Precinct.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&feature=share&list=UUmCef-t72tojrbQ3d8UW2LA  Deputy Inspector  Ed Winski:


 I would like to hear from you.  A crime was committed in your precinct.  A false complaint was filed in your precinct so that means Dr. Fagelman's receptionist's Dee threatened to assault me, assaulted me three times before I defended myself and than the day after she goes to the precinct and breaks another law right in the First Precinct and files a false complaint stating I assaulted her.  Why hasn't she been arrested for filing a false complaint which my video proves and what is the message your detectives are sending.  I don't think it was they just didn't feel like doing paper work.


I was stalked -- Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist had a case of road rage -- I can't make this up -- I felt beautiful, was happy, had a cyst removed -- 2 painful injections in my arm, I was carrying a heavy bag - 2 on my left shoulder and tried to hold on to my Iphone in my right hand as she hit me over and over, on video taking off her shoes at she runs at me with a punch to my eye, than pulls my hair non -stop refusing to let go when the heavy set woman asked her -- kicked her by accident and she kicked me in the groin but barely made contact --because she was holding my hair and I was as far away as possible.  I fought back and tried to keep my distance but she could not stop attacking me.  Why?


As I exited I casually and nicely asked would you consider getting paper cups instead of styrofoam -- it is better for the environment... when she went ballistic...the video begins with her smiling to herself by the exit -- she had come out from behind the desk after berating me -- she followed me back to my MD Dr. Vine who must have been with a patient and than "Dee" VIOLENTLY  gave me the finger and smiled.  At that point I took out my camera and filmed her asking would you please give me the finger again?

On video you can hear her threaten me with bodily harm and see her assault me three times -- after that I defend myself.   Dee lied about "slapping the crap out of me".   She ran at me punching me instead.

Professional behavior from Dr. Fagelman's staff and two of the women screaming Dee don't do it work for Fagelman and the other 2 work for the dentist all lied and said it was me but the video proves that.

I do not know how serious that stalker of the beautiful woman in this article was but I was assaulted  Oct. 1  and Dr. Fagelman's receptionist was not fired or arrested yet I was threatened with arrest by the Det if I didn't drop the charges.  He did not ask me -- he yelled at me I am dropping the charges.  Oct. 16 Tuesday he broke the news he learned she had filed a complaint Oct. 2 and he would arrest both of us if I didn't drop the charges.  I said go ahead.   He said come down right now.

I said fine.  He never mentioned arresting her again.  I called back ten minutes later and said may I come at 3:00 to be falsely arrested.  He said no come Saturday and I will arrest you.    He laughed.  I asked is this like arrest the Jew on the Sabbath?  Are you anti-Semitic?  He did not answer.

I was willing to be arrested at 3;00 but Tuesday but he wanted me to wait until Saturday the 20th?  Why.  A weekend stay -- punishment for not going along with using yet another criminal act by the perp -- the detectives used a crime to make crime go away.  Creative.  She breaks the law commits a crime right in the first precinct.

DI Ed Winski knows me from protests and although we don't agree there was no bad feeling but based on this article I left him a voice mail and I am awaiting a response.  The voice mail indicated I would forward this to Commish Kelly and the Chief of Internal Affairs.

Also note CCRB is closed -- has been since Hurricane Sandy.

I know me being  attacked and corrupt cops using a false complaint to coerce me to drop charges isn't a high priority for Internal Affairs plus than they have to look at other cases handled by the detectives involved.