Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, July 16, 2012

Jumaane Williams Emails Suzannah Troy Now Suzannah Thinks Bill De Blasio Even Worse!


Evening (morning technically) Ms. Troy,

I somehow came across your page with a description of my arrest last September.
( http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2012/07/cy-vance-joe-jazz-hayden-stop-and-frisk.html ) Not sure if you wrote it or it was a re-print. 

I don't usually respond to the many, many variations and opinions of what happened, but this one was to funny to passup. The "Marie Antoinette" was definitely a nice touch and of course subject to yours and other opinion. The strangest part was the one you seemed to base in fact, "The area he was walking in was for rescue workers only." :)   Where did you get that one from. It was the first time I heard it.

Just for clarity the sidewalks were blocked off for crowd control purposes. In years past parade goers came and went. Recently they added these barricades to control the flow better. While I imagine "rescue workers" could certainly use the area to go back and forth, the area also allows for dignitaries and invited guests to go back and forth to the events. Not sure which category my "complex"  would have me fall into, lol, but as an elected official I'm pretty sure I fall into at least one of those. 

BTW sure myself and Kirsten (Director for Pubic Advocate Bill de Blasio and was arrested w/me) had already received permission from NYPD and had entered the barricaded area after we showed our ID's (a police officer opened the barricade for us.) We were about to go to the Brooklyn Museum for an invitation only luncheon. We stopped at what appeared to be a final "checkpoint" so to speak (inside of the barricaded area) For some additioal info, I showed my council ID, Council badge, I had my council pin on and for the kicker I had a huge ribbon on that had the word "GUEST" written on it. The officers who let us in had white shirts (indicating higher rank) the problems came about initially with rank and file police officers. Actually the arrest came as I tried to get the attention of some other "white shirts" I saw. In addition, I was also on the phone with a police chief I called to assist. Kirsten had repeatedly shown his ID. Lastly, Many other electeds including de Blasio and others had used this area all day.

They started using the word "Frozen Zone" for media sound bites after the arrest occurred. Of course your still welcome to your opinion, but I decided to reply because unlike some of the other just crazy and absurd descriptions I've read, this one seemed to be genuine if not completely accurate.

Well it's late (please pardon typos and grammar,) I hope you had a good weekend and are getting more sleep than I am,

Goodnight and all the best,

"Marie"



Wow thanks Jumaane Williams for the email because way back when -- when you spoke up at a CityTime rally I tried contacting you and your office -- even emailing you my video work of the rally and guess what -- at the time your NYC gov. website had no email address so I am so happy to have your gmail now to actually contact you.  So many city council members don't pick up the phone and answer emails so I am impressed you read my blog and you are writing me.

Thank you.

After reading your email I will say that Bill DeBlasio is worse than you and he should have been arrested.  I have also written Bill DeBlasio and sent him a certified letter and called him and will be voting against him.

I am glad you understand that I think you and the majority of City Council and folks that work at NYC gov that are suppose to serve the People of NYC have Marie Antoinette complexes and think they are above the law.

I will invite you to my next protest.  I talk about racism here at this protest.

http://youtu.be/CuQOziygTbI   Our protest was too small to warrant NYPD.

Thanks for sending your thoughts on my blog post and for clarification.  If only the NYPD had arrested Bill DeBlasio as well.    Christine Quinn, Mike's mini-me aka Mrs. Bloomberg, Mike jr. should never ever be mayor and that goes for DeBlasio as well. 

It should be noted that Christine Quinn really gets off playing good cop bad cop with Mike Bloomberg and for an only gay woman she is in bed with an awful lot of billionaire men.  

Maybe you can lead a revolution and get city council to come back to earth but for now I stick to my Marie Antoinette evaluation and I greatly fear for the People of this great city as the majority go from a recession to a depression but City Council continues to enjoy their many perks the worst being Christine Quinn using and abusing tax payer money to attempt to steal the job as mayor so Mike can have a 4th and 5th term from the golf course.

Thanks for caring that I get enough rest.  I don't.

Sincerely,

Suzannah B. Troy