Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mort Zuckerman NYDN Fascist Comments Need Moderation vs NY Post Free to Comment Via Facebook


Mort you live high yet your staff at NYDN is shrinking but you have time to pay some poor soul to moderate comments?

I have been banned on and off for months mostly banned....I can't tell you how angry it makes me.

You and Colin Myler violated my first amendment rights and you guys make Murdoch look like a liberal because I can post what I want without moderation on The NY Post!

The post banned me twice -- self promotion....Can you believe in The NY Post banning anyone for that?

Anyone The NY Post got real and now lets me post comments.   The NY Post also grew up and stopped preventing iPad users from accessing their website if they didn't buy the App which now they wised up and give us for free.

Both papers now get F minuses because I can't read comments on my iPhone and the comments are key to my work.  Really upsets me.

The WSJ minus Metropolis is the most rocking because they allow me to post never censored me once and I can read and post comments from my phone!