Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mort Zuckerman NYDN Lock Me out of Commenting Again


Wow I was in for all of 24 hours under my real name and each comment noted I was awaiting moderation.

You can read each of my comments posted on my blog and now I am locked out.

Shame on Mort Zuckerman and Colin Myler for violating my first amendment rights.  What is so scary about my comments?

Shame!

Colin Myler may end up in jail for his role in hacking scandal.    Why does Mort Zuckerman feel the need to censor my comments and why did he put Murdoch's cast off on his pay roll as editor?  Does he want the NYDN to resemble the NY Post even more?

Mort Zuckeman won't allow my comments but he okays a comment like this...

BLACK N FED UP!3 hours ago
if libtards would stop telling black people "it isnt your fault", if black people would stop acting like they are doing criminals a favor by not cooperating with the police, if punishments were more than a quick trip up "noi-f...the word is north, but ni@@ers say up 'noi-f", if people would stop trooping bids and leave jailbirds to rot in jail, if provisions were removed and make it in a cell, 3 hots and a cot with no cable, no recreation thereby making jails UNPLEASURABLE (these ni@@ers seem to go there to bootypoop with each other in the name of keeping it real)..if cops were allowed to smack fire out of these thugs and not have to worry about liberals going after them for violating criminals civil rights.....if ANY of these thing were to come to fruition (i'd be shocked), I'm sure gun violence would begin to dwindle...maybe not in my lifetime, but it would be a start