Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Josh Rechnitz --- Maureen Connelly Evil Force Behind Wanting RemovalThis YouTube?





Oh tell me it isn't true. Another oligarch -- so many in NYC Oligarch Central and Maureen Connelly, from the Koch administration,  I am told....married to some rich powerful guy who's name I don't have yet but I was sent a link from one of my many blog followers of her being a big time lobbyist in the taxi industry but look here Connelly is suddenly a bicycle fan who want's my YouTube removed? Give Maureen Connelly 40 million dollars why she suddenly likes bicycles? http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/07/joshua-rechnitz-40-mill-gift-suzannah-b.html

Please go to this YouTube to see The NY Times article today that was front page in the hard copy and oops the paper left out my name with the photo.   The NY Times promised me credit but guess what  the NY Times only credited on line.

Well Maureen Connelly wants the photo down and the YouTube.

She is suppose to email me except I told Josh I would publish all her emails and her salary when I learn it on my blog.  I haven't heard from her.

Read the story of how I regret caving in and I did for Josh and his powerful rich lady employee and I regret and I am not taking it down.

She claims I hear it is unflattering.
You can hear Josh say he enjoyed the interview.

Josh looks cute and real.  The interview was honest.

Josh told me he was going to have Maureen Connnelly contact me and I said good.  Tell her I will post all her emails on my blogs and also her salary.  I want to know what Josh is paying her!

Go to the link above and read!

Josh:  I wish you luck and what is best for the community.   I do not like Maureen Connelly trying to harm a woman artist by censoring her art - YouTube and tell  her  to remove her work.  I would find another spokesperson.

Question:  Did Maureen Connelly and Emily Giske try to destroy the Pedicab industry?

MAUREEN CONNELLY - NYC Lobbyist Search Result

www.nyc.gov/lobbyistsearch/search;...?lobbyist=Maureen+Connelly...
LOBBYIST. Multiple matches were found for "MAUREEN CONNELLY". Please select from ... Emily Giske · Maureen Mc Candless, 03/20/2001, 06/20/2001 .... CHAIR COUNSEL Subject: MATTERS AFFECTING THE TAXI SAFETY COMMITTEE ...