Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, August 3, 2013

NYPD Criminal Records Delita Hooks False Cross Complaint 2x Ask for Copy





The NYPD criminal report left out I was a medical patient and Delita Hooks was the receptionist and at that time the woman sitting next to her that I paid my copay who I called from the precinct would only tell me Delita Hooks name was "Delite" but delita hooks violated my patient rights after she violently violated my body and got my name and than lied and lied about me blaming me for her violence and lies.

That was a $430 medical visit.


Give it a min just posted.  
Delita hooks violently assaulted me, first verbally than physically and next day breaks another law filing a false cross complain confident the NYPD will cover-up for both crimes.  

10 months later 2nd request to get criminal records more proof along with video with over 14,000 views Delita Hooks Dr Andrew Fagelman's employee is a violent liar protected by NYPD and so far IAB who has yet to notify 01 to arrest her. 

An anonymous abusive comment mockingly urged me to get Delita Hooks false cross complaint so I am sure it is compelling jam packed with lies and coached by NYPD friend and a lawyer before she walked confident she could commit yet another crime protected by NYPD aka "a hook" someone inside the NYPD that does fixing and favors is called a hook so that is my guess.....


THE VIDEO PROVES HER CROSS COMPLAINT FALSE AND NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND INTERNAL AFFAIRS ROLE IN THIS AND WHY IAB HAS YET TO CONTACT THE 01 TO HAVE HER ARRESTED???

I WANT A COPY OF THE THE FALSE CROSS COMPLAINT AND THE CRIMINAL REPORT BECAUSE THE VIDEO, MY PHOTOS BEFORE AND AFTER THE ASSAULT, THE MEDICAL REPORTS PROVE THE NYPD HAD FULL KNOWLEDGE AS DOES IAB THAT DELITA HOOKS VIOLENTLY THREATENED ME, PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED AND BATTERED ME AND THAN FILED AF FALSE CROSS COMPLAINT.

I HAVE CONCERNS RE: WITNESS TAMPERING AND AGGRAVATED HARASSMENT ON HER BEHALF AND I QUESTION IF NYPD ARE INVOLVED IN THAT TOO AND I TOLD IAB WHY I HAVE THOSE CONCERNS.




Video proves she is a violent liar as well as medical reports and not one woman in that video helped me or called 911. 








I went to 155 Spring St to get medical care Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist violently attacked me than lied about me and the NYPD know that because the video proves she is the aggressor violent liar. She provoked me to get help and to start filming when I could not get my MD. I was taunted by one of many sock puppet accounts, one telling me get her criminal complaint because the abuser believed it would tell her side but for me more evidence Delita Hooks violent liar confident above the law