Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Off-Duty FDNY pulls up on motorcycle to praise me for my mayor Bloomberg YouTubes


Very touched.   I am walking holding my glasses sent to to Harvard Review website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em be proud u never punched a customer watch Dr Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks make a hole in my retina 
I wrote be proud of your humanity and caring to know how people see. Watch this when the sweet kind man pulled up on the MC with huge FDNY tattoo. 


(I tweet to people focused on customer service and share me being violently assaulted I don't even 
get in to Delita Hooks lying about me to police and patients some who contacted me via YouTube 
making comments blaming me for Delita Hooks violence and unprofessional behavior.)

I was crying this morning read a very moving article today on 9-11 surviving two People each helped each other live -- the burn victim insisted her rescuer get in the ambulance.   If he had not gone to St Vincent's Hospital he would have died.

The fireman is a critic of Bloomberg's told me he watched my videos.  We shook hands.  I gave him my Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks assault Justice cards and told him about my letter in the WSJ and how corrupt NYPD and IAB devastated me fixing a violent crime.  


He made me so happy pulling up shaking my hand.  


I had little sleep and feel pretty bad today but G-d works in mysterious ways.  

What a joy.