Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Christine Quinn Endorsed by NY Times, NYDN, NY Post Term Limits Dr Martin Luther King 3.7 Million Stop and Frisks





Christine Quinn Endorsed by NY Times, NYDN, NY Post Term Limits Dr Martin Luther King 3.7 Million Stop and Frisks

What is the difference between The NY Times, The NYDN and The NY Post?

None when it comes to pushing through an illegal third term for their financial gain and greed and now endorsing a woman that pushed a one billion dollar over-ride on a 911 tech system where she was alerted HP was stealing according to rumors but rumors which I believe are true are not necessary to rely on because just like CityTime it was simple math we were being robbed!!!!!

Quinn approve a 1 billion dollar over ride on 911 Tech corruption, 700 million dollar over-ride CityTime Crime, NYCAPS 277 million dollar over-ride, etc.

When you vote you and you must vote against her you will use a lever or a pencil because the Board of Elections tech deal with corrupt and hey don't forget to look at consultants and what they billed us as well starting with Gartner Group.

We have no Trauma Level 1 Hospital in the West Village with A Rape Crisis Center and AIDS care just Rudin Luxury Condos because Christine Quinn Sold us out to Rudin Family greed.  She pushed through an illegal third term.





If this in part why the NYPD and Internal Affairs without any fear of the consequences for fixing a violent crime.  Ask Christine Quinn about me being a victim of a violent hate crime at Dr Andrew Fagelman medical office by Delita Hooks.  She saw me as someone who had no rights and she yelled at me I have no rights so in my opinion it was a violent hate crime.

I have proof the NYPD coerced me to drop charges and IAB knew this and allowed Det John Vergona retire so now I have proof IAB involved in the crime by letting him retire rather than arresting him.


Coercing a victim of a violent crime to drop charges is a crime and I have this video, medical reports, photos before and after and proof Internal Affairs involved in criminal activity to fix this crime first and foremost by allowing Det John Vergona and his supervisor to retire.  

IAB was willing to participate in criminal behavior to protect the NYPD and corrupt cops including those that sealed Delita Hooks false cross complaint also a crime to protect the NYPD role in knowingly using a false cross complaint to threaten me with false arrest and after 4 days with a hole in my retina, my neck in a brace with MRI to document bulging and herniated disks in my cervical spine Det Vergona succeeded in his criminal activity to coerce me to drop charges to fix it for the MD's office and FYI the NYPD met with her my savage attacker and refused to meet with me to see the damage she did to my eye and body as I held 2 bags I heavy, and my Iphone and my arm numb 2 injections in my elbow. 



My lawsuits stats state over 1,000 reads....




The NYPD and IAB fixing this violent assault which goes black when Delita Hooks lands a running punch to my left eye making a hole in my retina has 15, 343 views as up 8:30 Monday night as I work on this post for tomorrow am.