Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, August 26, 2013

Mike Bloomberg Christine Quinn Directly Responsible for 911 Tech Corruption



Mike Bloomberg Christine Quinn Directly Responsible for 911 Tech Corruption



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-JAiqvS3Og


Tweeted Christine Quinn I am exposing her 2morrow AM her role 911 Tech Corruption

if can add 1+1 = 2 than you can easily understand Christine Quinn's role on 911 Tech corruption so egregious she could pay interns to faint every day to be their faux hero and it won't absolve her



http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election/gonzalez-bloomberg-lauds-911-audit-called-stupid-article-1.1432452   THIS NYDN ARTICLE HUGE AND NO MEDIA OUTLETS COVERING...


http://corruptnewyawk-citystate.blogspot.com/2013/08/christine-quinn-responsible-for-911.html
I copied the article with the comments to this blog in case the article ever goes missing....

This article with Cas Holloway's letter to Janet Napolitano is my VICTORY because he lied and insulted all of us.....he did not stay for our testimony and mine stated HP was stealing.  I gave copies of my testimony to Juan Gonzalez, to everyone that would take a copy.

FDNY chiefs took a copy but guess who refused the NYPD head guy for tech top brass and guess who was doing creative policing allowing me to be savagely assaulted my retina damaged for life now --- my neck and the NYPD did creative policing same precinct the First Precinct that protects City Hall, same corrupt det squad and my video proves I was assaulted and the NYPD and IAB fixed it.

They did it for a series of reasons and one was that I am a whistle blower reporting corruption involving the NYPD and IAB not doing their job but also 911 Tech corruption and Kelly came out after Hurricane Sandy and said 911 Tech system worked and it didn't.  In my opinion my guess Dr Fagelman called 1800 NYPD IAB fix it for me as well but me being a 911 whistle blower the 2nd to be strong armed by the corrupt First Precinct Det Squad is a factor not just a coincidence.


http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

http://www.scribd.com/doc/155408389/Suzannah-B-Troy-v-NYPD-IAB-City-of-New-York-New-York-City-Commissioner-Raymond-Kelly-New-York-Police-Department-NYPD-Internal-Affairs-BureauChi


Christine Quinn talks human rights and anti-hate crimes but she is as much apart of me being attacked a hate crime in my opinion as Mark Carson's ambulance taking too long just like Ariel Russo's and she won't open an investigation because he also didn't have a fighting chance because she sold us out to Rudin Family Greed.

Bill DeBlasio's public advocate rep did call IAB to find out status of my case and they lied and said the case was open but the NYPD det that coerced and he was as violent and abusive as you can be without ever meeting me threatening me was allowed to retire so there is proof the NYPD and Internal Affairs are corrupt and protect corrupt NYPD officers like Det John Vergona who sent I message about the violence and me being on the receiving end.  No wonder Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn are silent about me being savagely attacked at 155 Spring St and the NYPD and IAB fixing it for the doctor's office yet the YouTube has over 15,300 views and the lawsuit has over 900 reads on scribed.com and does reference CityTime and 911 whistle blowing work and retaliation  and bias.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/08/preet-bharara-citytime-crime-shady-time.html
Preet's role covering up for Bloomberg Quinn on 911 Tech corruption.

It should be noted 2 people from The NY Post approached me to do the story of my shocking assault and never did the story so the bias and behavior very much like early stages Nazi Germany go on people at the top who don't consider their behavior at all like the early stages of Nazi Germany.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/08/mike-bloomberg-puppet-christine-quinn.html