Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

NYPD Adrian Schoolcraft News Update Interview With Grayman Rayman



NYPD Threw Truth-Telling Cop in Psycho Ward for 6 Days, and Tried to Talk Victims Out of Reporting Crimes for Better Stats



NYPD Adrian Schoolcraft News Update Interview With Grayman Rayman



Note from Suzannah.   NYPD and Internal Affairs fixed me being violently assaulted.  

What I learned today:  Det John Vergona and Lt. Angelo Burgos were allowed to retired despite
IAB having an open investigation in to Det John Vergona and IAB is not suppose to allow 
NYPD being investigated to retire.  Burgos was on terminal leave that has nothing to do with 
cancer but he was still Vergona’s supervisor along with Sgt Chen and I was emailing Burgos and even took my 
email to Lt. Angelo Burgos asking for Sgt Chen and Det Vergona’s badge numbers to 
NYPD commissioner Ray Kelly, Chief Campisi and DI Ed Winski asking them as well for badge numbers that were never given to me.

Kelly and Campisi’s lawyer want as much time as possible to delay me getting Justice in my opinion because told me Vergona had retired and I told her IAB should not have allowed Det Vergona or Lt. Burgos retire because this is an open case and now your clients want to benefit from IAB’s wrong doing with a delay of 60 days?  I say I wasn’t open to 60 days.

I learned the in my opinion corrupt NYPD that fixed Dr. Andrew Fagelman’s violent lying receptionist
Delita Hooks violent assault sealed her other crime her false cross complaint sealed it like a dead body
the NYPD wanted to hide along with their involvement fixing her crime and coercing me with Det John Vergona knowingly using Delita Hooks false cross complaint to threaten me with false 
imprisonment.

The NYPD wanted to seal Delita Hooks crime along with the NYPD’s direct role in her crime
truly accessories with Delita Hooks violating my rights to fix her violent crime rather than take
her crimes the assault and the false cross complaint to the DA the corrupt cops involved sealed 
her crimes including her false allegations and false cross complaint.