Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, August 16, 2013

I have Evidence Internal Affairs Covered up NYPD Corruption Fixing Violent Assault by Dr Andrew Fagelman's Reception Savage Attack Almost Blinded me


I have Evidence Internal Affairs Covered up NYPD Corruption Fixing Violent Assault by Dr Andrew Fagelman's Reception Savage Attack Almost Blinded me


Lt Agnes and Mary O'Donnell say case closed as IAB internal affairs blue wall of corruption covers up Det John Vergona coercing me in to dropping charges.  

IAB refused to investigate coercion not in their vocabulary.  

They were suppose to contact me in 90 dats of complaint re Det Vergona and Det John Doe months later I learned was Det Andy Dwyer that worked together to fix thus violent crime and than sealed up Dr Fagelman's receptionist false cross complaint buried yet another crime with the their own fixing a violent crime and us it witness tampering on the part of the NYPD and now IAB as the prevent my case of Delita Hooks assaulting me, filing a false cross complaint, possibly submitting forged medical reports, possible witness tampering and possibly aggravated harassment.  

I have evidence IAB fixed this and that is why Delita Hooks has yet to be arrested and 2 cops involved retired. 





I want the NYPD and IAB as well Lt Agnes punished but I know the blue wall of corruption is well protected.
I told the counselor about how Internal Affairs, the NYPD and all involved violated my rights she my body and IAB like the NYPD treated me like a Jew in Nazi Germany the early stages.