Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Julien Chabbott Arresting Cop Drunk Driving 01 Corrupt Det Squad


Julien Chabbott has one thing going for him Ben brafman ok 2 things --- the fact NYPD so corrupt and out of control....

I had reported First Precinct to Internal Affairs 2 years before Julien Chabbott tried to flee for the NYPD having a special relationship with The Mercer Hotel.

I gave them the name of NYPD officer Eugene Schatz who directly came up to me in a squad car and barked out me that the hotel can park there -- he meant in the loading and unloading.

I was leaving a voice mail for IA so his aggressive comment was recorded but IA did nothing.
Schatz was promoted to community affairs to better serve the hotel breaking the laws?


The first precinct has so many law suits including DI Ed Winski the commander who had no problem with me being violently assaulted and threatened with false arrest.  There is video of Winski arresting a woman who gave him the finger and the woman who assaulted me did so in a doctors office not far from the Mercer Hotel, menaced me and stalked me in the office and the NYPD allowed it.

She was not fired or arrested so I see the NYPD and the first precinct as corrupt and the one percent the wealthy are above the law except for some reason Julien Chabbott.

Julien Chabbott has one thing going for him and that is Ben Brafman.  I contacted Brafman and suggested he call Eugene Schatz as well as confront the NYPD on the special arrangement.

Hey Ben ask Internal Affairs why they did nothing when I reported the special arrangement and Schatz's aggressive behavior on behalf of the hotel?  I also reported it to Winski.

By the way I asked Det. John Vergona from the first precinct why I had to wait 4 days to be false arrested on Saturday. I asked him arrest the Jew on the Sabbath?  Are you anti-Semitic?  Det. John Vergona did not answer.

A month later I contacted his supervisors Lt. Angelo Burgos, Sgt. Chen and DI Ed Winski regarding the crime commited in their precinct the false complaint filed by the woman who assaulted me and since they did nothing I reported them to IA notorious it would seem for covering up for cops unless federal agencies come in which is all the more reason we need a Commission like Knapp and Mollen.




To reply back click here. To see all comments on this video click here.
You obviously never worn steel toe boots. Yes a car can run over it and you'd never notice.



To reply to this comment click here.
To see all comments on this video click here.
Still defending the cop?
Early on Saturday morning, Officer Felix Recio was arrested for driving drunk in Queens, DNAInfo reported.

Recio was the officer who had his foot run over outside the Mercury Hotel in SoHo back in August, alle... more


  • Chabbot should have just taken the ticket & given it to the hotel if he couldn't bare a ticket like the Little People endure every day. The First Precinct has so many law suits against it. I was violently assaulted look up Dr. Fagelman Assault down the street at MD's office by violent receptionist have photos of defensive wounds hole in my retina but Det John Vergona & his bosses decided to throw me in jail if I didn't drop charges assault but I had to wait 4 days until Sat for arrest.
     ·  in reply to Megaman6328
  • Suzannahartist
    There is no doubt the Det. squad at the 01 is corrupt and IA is covering up for corrupt cops unless a Federal Agency comes in. Google Adrian Schoolcraft. The NYPD and I am guessing retired NYPD has a relationship with hotel to use loading unloading as private parking - why Chabbott couldn't be a big boy and take the ticket is beyond me. NYPD PO Schatz was involved with Hotel using ll loading as parking and I reported to IA 2 years ago. IA did nothing Schatz now wears suits community affairs
     ·  in reply to Megaman6328
  • Suzannahartist
    part 2 I would have voted for Kelly over Christine Quinn but now I won't vote for either. Kelly's career is finished because of massive police corruption MASSIVE, 3 trials in the bronx right now besides Kevin Spellman drunk killing elderly woman, Adrian Schoolcraft massive proof NYPD corruption making crime go away, stop and frisk trials 2013, I was a victim of police abuse and fixing first precinct Oct and Nov 2012 Det Vergona Sgt Chen and other but Chabbot still big baby.
     ·  in reply to Megaman6328


    • Chabbott was wrong and continued arrogance trashing the cop. Brafman can say the NYPD are so corrupt and out of control that Chabbott felt he had to flee. There were other cars there illegally parked so that would be a good defense considering we are calling for a commission like knapp and mollen but FYI Chabbott was wrong.
       ·  in reply to Suzannahartist (Show the comment)
    • Suzannahartist
      That would help the cops law suit, The update is the hospital said no damage to the cops foot. Chabbot has hired Ben Brafman who has already got the charges lowered. The first precinct had an arrangement w/ the mercer to look the other way as they used the loading and unloading as private parking. The 01 Precinct Det Squad John Vergona threatened to false arrest me and force me to stay in jail for a weekend make me wait 4 days to be false arrested for not dropping assault charges
       ·  in reply to Megaman6328 (Show the comment)
       
    • Suzannahartist
      Yes I was aware 3 NYPD were arrested for drunk driving and he was one of them but that does not excuse Chabbot from driving away. How many poor and middle class get ticketed but this rich kid drives away and he was wrong including trashing the cop. He can sue Mercer Hotel because they used the loading as private parking and NYPD let them for years. The hotel had the NYPD ticket my Vet Vendors and Artists over inches no tickets for cars illegally parked
       ·  in reply to Megaman6328 (Show the comment)
       
    • Megaman6328