Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Commissioner Ray Kelly Naughty or Nice Applebee's



http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/10/police-commissioner-hits-the-street-and-cuts-a-ribbon/
It was meant to be a quick appearance for the police commissioner, a ribbon-cutting at a new Harlem outpost of Applebee’s.

We hear that Howard Rubenstein was behind putting Ray Kelly our NYPD commissioner in place for  Tikki but we also hear that may be a big no-no for an NYPD commissioner just like Ray Kelly accepting plane rides for him and his wife courtesy of mayor Bloomberg on Bloomberg's private jet.  Kelly isn't alone but FYI is wrong.  Also there was the Harvard Club Scandal.   With the Adrian Schoolcraft ruling and the three NYPD Trials starting now in the Bronx now is not the time to do ribbon cuttings which technically is not allowed I believe.

I always tried to believe that Kelly was trying to build bridges with community relations and there was a time I would have voted for him for mayor instead of Christine Quinn.  Well I can't do so anymore.
I won't be voting for Kelly or Quinn.

I sent Commish Kelly a dynamic and brilliant idea to bring Peace and Hope to neighborhoods that over-run with violence.
http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/11/suzannah-b-troy-fed-exed-commish-kelly.html

This idea would have built bridges, kick-started the healing process which is a long road ahead but not only did I not hear from the NYPD but for the first time in my life I had to fight off a corrupt Det. John Vergona when I refused to drop assault charges against Delita Hooks, Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist and office manager.   The video I caught is proof not only that I was threatened with bodily harm when she could have closed the door -- I waited until I was a safe distance away -- you hear me ask her -- would you please give me the finger again

She menaced me in the office and violently gave me the finger.  You will see her threaten me with bodily harm and take off her shoes and throw them.  When she makes a fist, runs at me punching me in the eye after I had a cyst removed on my arm -- holding a heavy bag and my phone she punched me and the video shut off.

I feel like happened to me confirms to me what you can hear on Adrian  Schoolcraft's tapes.  The corrupt detectives at the First Precinct wanted to fix it so me being violently assaulted did not happen.

If Commissioner Kelly ran for mayor he would lose.   Although the press so far is killing the news  Queens DA Brown did what many of us feel is immoral -- prevented a Grand Jury from hearing how Adrian Schoolcraft was wrongfully violated by top NYPD brass including Deputy Chief Mike Marino and DI Steve Mauriello who I believe has been promoted twice.

Listen to this and learn why the DA refused to put this in front of a grand jury -- because it was a sure indictment.


This interview AMAZING AND VERY DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Listen to the part about down grading rape -- they even have on tape the NYPD raiding his home with SWAT team and tasers.

I feel sorry for Ray Kelly.  My idea could have been his redemption and help the NYPD but the Adrian Schoolcraft story is huge and that with the 3 trials that are going on in the Bronx Kelly could not win the job of mayor and he won't be asked to be police commissioner next term even if Mike has a 4th and 5th term with his puppet Christine Quinn in place.

Howard Rubenstein controls the media and is suppose to interview anyone who wants a top job at City Hall under Bloomberg despite being so old he could keel over any minute.  Rubenstein is called "god".

I say be humble or you will tumble.

The media is killing devasting stories of corruption at City Hall especially with the 911 Tech System and CityTime destined for the dumpsters and how Dept of Investigation was tipped off and did nothing.

The mainstream media is killing major stories on corruption in the New York Police department but the People know and they are angry.

I almost feel sorry for commissioner kelly because he has been commissioner more years than anybody but his star has fallen.   The only one more unpopular than him right now is Mike Bloomberg.