Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, December 28, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg Preet Bharara and SAIC Hoping CityTime Law Suits Tossed?


Preet Bharara refuses to go back in Time CityTime to Richard Valcich's whistle blowing letter.  Valcich has gone from hero to zero to say.  Preet has to go back to Giuliani Time.  


SAIC shareholder law suits OJ Trial in reverse.   I want Gerald Shargel and Barry Bohrer to call Rudy and his guys, Mike and Team Bloomberg and Rose Gill Hearn and her predessor along with DOIT and lobbyists.  



Google my name and Gerald Shargel call Rudy.  

As bad as these lawyers clients were -- it was open house thanks to Bloomberg, Mark Page, Bill Thompson, Christine Quinn and the majority of city council that rewarded a culture of corruption as well as a revolving door of corruption.  


Reminder ECTP 911 bigger corruption than CityTime -- John Liu called for criminal investigation 6 months ago and just like st Vincent's hospital crooks one term Cy bye bye Cy Vance did nothing and of course 911 failed during Sandy worse than Bloomberg's Blizzard.  Commish Kelly said 911 did not fail. 

FYI -- I was violently assaulted and corrupt NYPD say I was not.  We believe Internal Affairs covering up more than investigating unless Federal agencies come in.  I am waiting for IA to call me.  The violent medical receptionist clearly the aggressor coming after me but NYPD say other wise just like Kelly said 911 worked and it did not.  

My experience with First Precinct Det Squad as a victim of a violent assault with corrupt cop Det John Vergona fixing it using threats, yelling at me that I am going to drop the charges along with Adrian Schoolcraft tapes make me think NYPD turn away more rapes and other crimes than we will ever know and possible their own victims.   Vergona has how many supervisors and I went to three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

The NYPD say I was not violently assaulted and threatened with bodily harm -- do you think corrupt NYPD doing some retaliation corrupt policing against me?

I have a hole in my retina blood in my eye a neck that was in bad shape in worse shape as I stood there like a human piñata and Delita Hooks hit me three times before I defended myself.



Listen to story on NYPD down grading serial first degree rapists crimes.  

What has Internal Affairs down about that?

NYC Tax Payers have been robbed billions of tax payer dollars and lied to historic levels epic like never before with media mayor Bloomberg, Christine Quinn spinning lies like never before. 

There should be resignations and two criminal trial CityTime and ECTP 911 and instead Mike will be out of office and he and guilty parties what Christine Quinn in biz as usual.