Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, December 24, 2012

NYDN Serpico Article Internal Affairs Not Doing their Job



If Michael Gourdine comment is the real deal does his comment lend 
credence to what I have been
hearing and that Internal Affairs is doing more covering-up than investigating.
Why?
It would open up cops like the ones that coerced and threatened me in to dropping
my assault charges and they used a false complaint by Delita Hooks the woman that
assaulted me, Dr. Fagelman's receptionist.

MICHAEL GOURDINE16 hours ago
As a Police Officer Tax I.D. #904062 shield #31187 assigned to Manhattan North Narcotics
 I and my unit framedhundreds of peple in 1997 to meet a fiscal deadline we had me meet to
 get funding from the city. Some of those people we framed are still in prison.
 I payed the price for reporting this to group 11 I.A.B. by getting fired for 509.1
(Unknowingly driving with a suspended license after being arrested
by my Captain in full Uniform).
I was called the "New" Serpico and I have no regrets.
 I would do it again :)Thank ou Frank Serpico fo rthe inspiration.
Michael Gourdine.



Larry Schoolcraft made it clear he felt Internal Affairs betrayed his son.

This comment NYPD officer claims LT. tried to coerce him in to not reporting DWI,

I am banned from commenting on the NYDN because they really fear what I have to say.  Welcome to America and Freedom of Speech.
Below are other comments but the above the best for if a Federal Agency would get it  together and really investigate Internal Affairs and NYPD.
The time is right for a new commission and the Feds to come in.  



These were comments on Serpico who I consider an awful man that did one good act and that is it.  He regular trashes David Durk a fellow whistleblower that just died and I think Serpico does this because he has an inferior complex and was and is jealous of David Durk.

BILLANDLIBBY19 hours ago
Like many of us who were "On the job" during that time period you reflect on your own honor or embarrassment for your attention to duty.

Mr Serpico was during my time considered by must to be the "scum of the earth".
Then, although in the minority, were the honorable and faithful who
saw Serpico as getting the beatings and back turned disrespect that we too were getting.

I can remember the first traffic arrest I made for DWI.
The LT did everything but shoot me trying to get me
 to let the guy go. He didn't want me in court.
He wanted me available to "cover down" a post so
 he could take that Officer to play cards and eat with.

No, I never did anything remotely close to the heroics of Mr. Serpico.
He far extended his honorable pursuit.
I did my time, created a few waves, to an occasional beating by bosses and pears but,
all in all did my time and retired.

I'm sure that as I and as all the rest of the PD retirees all over the country Mr. Serpico spends most of his time now rubbing his painful joints and remembering all the things he could have done differently and didn't.

Thanks Frank!! 

TEMPLARS1 day ago
He is one of the reasons I joined the police force. He was an inspiration and a personal hero. And I found out the hard way how right he was.



Not NYPD and a long term commenter   -- he does reference District Attorney and I do believe with the exception of the Bronx DA the District Attorneys are in bed with corruption from the top on down which is why we don't get corrupt cops put away unless a Federal Agency comes in.  

ANACONDAMAN18 hours ago
Voice - forgot to ask, whatever happened to those random drug tests for cops and detectives? MY son-in-law is a NYPD detective, and my buddy of over 47 years has a son-in-law in uniform, too... it so happens that my brother-in-law is a retired Asst Warden from Rikers, and my buddy's brother was a supervising official at an Upstate prison... my relatives, now all retired (thank goodness) who were in police departments have their own horror stories, too... what's your point? I don't rely on speculation and the cover-ups that go on routinely... like my old ladyfriend (retired) who witnessed ADAs coaching police personnel on how to lie to convict SOMETIMES innocent individuals who were wrongly convicted... many having their convictions OVERTURNED by evidence and eye-witness testimonies that were prevented from appearing in court!
+1

ANACONDAMAN18 hours ago
Voice - darn, forgot to mention, where is Kelly when cops are convicted of crimes...? I HAPPEN to know an attorney who's friendly with another attorney who was defending a cop that forced a 16-year old girl to have sex with him in order to keep her wrongfully accused brother... the young girl went to her country in fear... and committed suicide, leaving a note detailing things YOU won't want to hear. Whatever happened to the cop that forced a young girl into prostitution, along with his mistress? Where was Kelly's outrage?

ke my old ladyfriend (retired) who witnessed ADAs coaching police personnel on how to lie to convict SOMETIMES innocent individuals who were wrongly convicted... many having their convictions OVERTURNED by evidence and eye-witness testimonies that were prevented from appearing in court!


ke my old ladyfriend (retired) who witnessed ADAs coaching police personnel on how to lie to convict SOMETIMES innocent individuals who were wrongly convicted... many having their convictions OVERTURNED by evidence and eye-witness testimonies that were prevented from appearing in court!

ke my old ladyfriend (retired) who witnessed ADAs coaching police personnel on how to lie to convict SOMETIMES innocent individuals who were wrongly convicted... many having their convictions OVERTURNED by evidence and eye-witness testimonies that were prevented from appearing in court!

ke my old ladyfriend (retired) who witnessed ADAs coaching police personnel on how to lie to convict SOMETIMES innocent individuals who were wrongly convicted... many having their convictions OVERTURNED by evidence and eye-witness testimonies that were prevented from appearing in court!ke my old ladyfriend (retired) who witnessed ADAs coaching police personnel on how to lie to convict SOMETIMES innocent individuals who were wrongly convicted... many having their convictions OVERTURNED by evidence and eye-witness testimonies that were prevented from appearing in court!