Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Video of me being Assaulted Proving NYPD Corruption Breaks 2,000








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em


NYPD corruption lead Det John Vergona -- I was menaced Delita Hooks made a violent threatened gesture - decided safe distance asked her to repeat for documentation and she ends up threatening me with bodily harm and you see beginning of her assault that includes taking off her shoes as I back away and running at me to punch me in the eye causing damage to me eye blood in and around my eye because I stood there like a human piƱata not even defending myself until her third physical assault a running punch -- she than grabbed my hair and would not let go pulling causing we believe damage to my neck which was a mess and floaters as well as a hole in my retina.  The heavy woman one of the 4 in the video that was screaming No Dee don't do it and I hear lied about me -- told Delita Hooks to let go off me but Hooks kicks her by accident and than kicks me in the groin but I am again as I was from the get go as far from my stalker as possible despite her hold on my hair which the heavy woman finally got her to let go of.  

If you want to understand why People are murdered and assaulted every day one aspect is corrupt cops fixing stats and crime -- the NYPD handling of this evil.  There are numerous critical comments on several sites of Dr Andrew Fagelman and staff and one asks where are all the women -- no where to be seen but it was way before I was assaulted - interesting Dr Fagelman did not fire her, I was told by my MD she went right back to her desk.   Corrupt Det John Vergona First Precinct Det Squad refused to meet me to see defensive wounds on my arm and bleeding around my eye and now I have 2 MD's with medical reports of bleeding in my eye and damage to my retina.  Vergona refused to go to the medical office to interview everybody -- he was so ignorant 2 weeks later when he called to tell me Delita Hooks file a false cross complaint - he asked why I walked by her -- she sits right there but he didn't know because he refused to go over there.  He refused to listen that she got out from behind a long blocked off desk to stalk and menace me!!! He refused to see my MD who removed a cyst and saw the immediate damage to my arm and eye.  NYPD corruption. The NYPD det who took her false complaint  never called me.  I was warned IA does more covering up for corrupt cops than investigating.

Well I put up a White Rose for Sunando Sen and you giving me over 2,000 views to this video that proves I was violently assaulted for no reason and how the NYPD let violent people walk is the White Rose you gave me and I wanted over 2,000 views by 2013. 

My neck is not healed and was in bad shape.  

I go to a protest and am prepared to video any NYPD officer that breaks the law or violated our civil rights.  

There is nothing any medical patient could do to warrant being given the finger and threatened with bodily harm and assaulted.  To all the NYPD involved in aiding and abetting this violent woman shame on you.  How many NYPD did this and the perps hurt more people.  It is ok as long as it isn't your family member or a fellow NYPD officer.  G-d sees all. 

I go to Jackson Heights despite pain in my body including my Achilles Tendons to protest Stop and Frisk which would not have stopped Sunando Sen's murderer but perhaps the NYPD arresting her like they should have arrested Delita Hooks when I am guessing they received earlier reports of violence they couldn't be bothered with....


Suzannah B. Troy



http://youtu.be/OyHkqEolUng Sunando Sen was a good soul, a kind man, intelligent. The woman who murdered him found his polar opposite and she knew what she was doing….she ran fast enough to get away from her act of murder and every day once a day at least one person is murdered in NYC and how many violent people walk free courtesy of the NYPD…I speak from first hand experience — I was violently assaulted by an MD’s receptionist because she was experiencing road rage and she found the perfect human pinata so I don’t believe for a minute that Sunando Sen’s murderer first violent action was murder.


Adrian Schoolcraft Tapes Update Corruption Sure Seems Like the NYPD Kidnapped him out of his home!

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/12/nypd-mega-scandal-adrian-schoolcraft.html UPDATE ON ADRIAN SCHOOLCRAFT MEGA SCANDAL!

http://nypdconfidential.com

DA: No Crime to Throw Cop Whistleblower in Psych Ward

December 3, 2012
Neither the NYPD nor Jamaica Hospital committed a crime when they forcibly took whistleblower cop Adrian Schoolcraft from his home and held him in the hospital’s psych ward against his will for three days.
So says Queens District Attorney Richard Brown, whose office conducted a criminal investigation of the incident together with the NYPD’s Internal Affairs Bureau.
Copy and paste links --- listen!!!

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/414/right-to-remain-silent?act=2#play

This interview AMAZING AND VERY DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen to the part about down grading rape -- they even have on tape the NYPD raiding his home with SWAT team and tasers.

Interview with Village Voice Grayham Rayman and it is very good!
You can hear the NYPD being told to stop and frisk --- lock them up arrest them - prosecuting them later -- illegal to arrest people who have not broken the law!!!!!!

This is kidnapping to arrest innocent people and that is also what the NYPD did to Adrian Schoolcraft!

81st Precinct down graded crimes --- caught on tape.....

The interview gets in to serial rapist never being recorded in precinct found downgraded but not as first degree rape -- different one reported by a Det to Village Voice.


http://gawker.com/5892115/nypd-officer-sent-to-psych-ward-by-superiors-after-reporting-corruption



http://improvingpolice.wordpress.com/2012/11/23/officer-schoolcraft-why-he-matters/#comment-600