Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Suzannah Troy NYC Round-up CityTime 911 Tech St. Vincent's Media Black Out Cy Vance


Note to Suzannah: You are the damn bravest chick i have ever known.  i saw you very very briefly on NY1 this morning (Sunday) in the red wig.  I smiled and said to myself happily ":I know that woman!!!!"



On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Suzannah B. Troy  wrote:
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/08/nyc-gov-citytime-scandal-can-we-sue.htmlhttp://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/08/nyc-gov-citytime-scandal-can-we-sue.html

If you use my work may I get credited and also a thank you?

I got more media coverage with my Christine Quinn wig shaming Quinn and Bloomberg than both of them this weekend.

The only thing better if it included CityTime, ECTP 911 Tech and St. Vincent's Hospital mega scandals....

Why was the the soceer madame a political prisoner  Rikers and St. Vincent's crooks never prosecuted when how many people need a trauma level 1 hospital, Rape Crisis Center in the West Village.

if we have a terror attack this year we need a working 911 tech system -- we paid 2 billion 14 million dollars for and we also need a hospital where St. Vincent's was.

Cy Vance doesn't want to prosecute the St. V crooks because it could bring unwanted attention to the Rudin acquistion and we have no hospital?

If we have a death toll the papers will be forced to report these concerns they have killed to protect Howard Rubenstein's clients?

Top of my main blogs is a scream for urgent criminal investigation in to 911 Tech System.

NY  Times is killing this story to protect Quinn publishing Betty Crocker pieces.

Thank you,
Suzannah Troy artist -- this is my art  and a poster of Christine Quinn breast feeding Mike Bloomberg is coming soon.
I don't want to waste my beautiful paint so I hope to collage a political poster exposing Bloomberg and his mini-me who pushed through an illegal third term selling a lie and locked out her own community from testifying they demand a hospital.

I was there dressed in drag as Christine Quinn.  She and her huge staff was no where to be scene as she locked out her own district the West Village and Chelsea from testifying they demand a hospital.  See link above.  Watch Norman Siegel below speak and his speech powerful.

Most of city council members did not show up either.....
This is the worst abuse of power and democracy.

Here is Norman Siegel at a press conference

I am sick of The NY Times censoring.   I am sick of the NYDN locking me out from commenting or telling me they are moderating me as just now when I tried to post a common and Siegel and Glasser's article on stop and frisks.

I am tired of the Putin-esque treatment.  I am sick of The NY Times and The NY Daily News stopping and frisking Bloomberg Quinn critics and preventing us from commenting plus all NY papers killing stories that are urgent like the 911 Tech System and the need for a criminal investigation asap!

I got the rudest email from Cy Vance's press office.  They only want press people that write informercials and turn a blind eye to Vance's actions or lack of.

When is heroin rape cop Moreno going to jail?  Why is he walking free?


streets a mess 
infrastructures shot

DOB is beyond corrupt and 311 directs you to DeBlasio who is protecting DOB's corrupt dealings.
wake me up from this nightmare