Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Suzannah Troy NYPD 1 Police Plaza Foil Mystery Solved Quinn Scandal?





Remember I said I love the NYPD the other morning before I accidentally came head to head with  Mike's private army his personal NYPD Ken dolls aka the willfully obtuse Intelligence Division -- unfamiliar with  NYPD protocol 101 -- well that morning pre- Mike's special NYPD Baby Putin Faux FBI ---- I said I love the NYPD pre Bloomies unintelligent division - it was because I called One Police Plaza and got the news this letter was coming.  By the way there is a 25 cent bill!
I once had to pay the NY Police Dept. 5 cents....I cut a eheck for 5 cents but I guess they raised their prices!

I have to check the date and times.....I need to talk to EMS and NYPD as well as others but if this is right on I may have an answer and it is shocking -- the answer along with why Christine Quinn never looked in to why an ambulance took 1/2 hour to pick up a 75 year old man from Quinn's district that attempted to demand he wants a hospital but instead fainted from the freezing cold.
A series of 911 calls were made including by a wonderful NYPD Sgt. from the 6th Precinct who I asked for help.
I wrote Commish Kelly and DI Ed Winski praising the officer who I alerted and helped us by making a 911 call as well as checking on the elderly man who Dr. Kaufman and Nurse Dunn promptly tended to.

Quinn locked out her own district from testifying and one man passed out in the cold!

Norman Siegel and I went to City Hall with community membes and I handed her a list of demands including an investigation in to the ambulance.

I saw Chuck Meara months later -- he was staring at me from the top of the steps at City Hall and I walked up and asked him about the ambulance.

He than admitted it did exist.  His source at the 1st Precinct now verified yes there was an ambulance and Chuck Meara refused to believe it took a half hour.

We always had Quinn district to testify it took a half hour starting with Dr. David Kaufman and Nurse Eileen Dunne but if this is correct I have the answer as to why the ambulance took a half hour.

I need to eheck the date and times but it could be the ambulance went to the wrong address.

If so was that do to the flawed 911 Tech System or human error or both?

Stay tuned.....

I promised Chuck Meara I would NEVER let this go.....
be patient more news to come....
Term Limits Christine Quinn flushed democracy down the toilet.
St. Vincent's Hospital Rudin Conversion Controversy was she locked out her own district and see the list of talking points -- I am the one investigating -- she doesn't want an investigation in to why an ambulance took 1/2 hour and why her community was locked out.
I was dressed as Quinn and she and her huge staff were no where to be seen.  






Go here for the lock-out and more Quinn dirt -- Christine Quinn lost a lot of weight but she is a big fat liar.

Suzannah B. Troy
the gates of hell City Hall
early in the am before Christine Quinn locked out her own district and was no where to be seen
I was there dressed with as Quinn.


ps I am packing on the pounds and maybe those fibroid tumors are grown?  That pic makes me look slim...sigh.