Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Google Blogger Violates My Blog for Mike Bloomberg's Secret Abusive Det. Kevin Lynch



click on screen shot and that is not this video


I posted this and some how Google Blogger and YouTube removed my work to protect and abusive NYPD cop that kicked my foot with his foot....that banged into my bag hitting my hip and violated NYPD protocol by not giving his badge number which is public information.

This photo is from the blog post bearing his name on Mayor Bloomberg King of New York and also my central blog Suzannah B. Troy blog the same illegal action was taking which feels like a google blogger cyber rape courtesy of the NYPD and Mike Bloomberg.

How dare they go in to my art work my blog which is like journal or diary and also citizen journalism expose our Mayor and his abuse NYPD tactics not transparency as well as abusive and violates NYPD protocol.

I made this new YouTube and added that NYPD badge numbers are public domain and that Bloomberg's deputy press secretary tries to protect Det Kevin Lynch in his violation of NYPD protocol to not identify himself as NYPD as I tell her I want the info to report him to Internal Affairs.