Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christine Quinn Margaret Chin City Council - Sell-out West Village


I was trying to email my friends this....see bottom of this post for interference...
I wanted to do a post and give you Andrew Berman's update polite speak for We the People sold out again!

This is not a democracy!  Christine Quinn must go.  We have to vote these city council members out with their Marie Antoinette complexes  6 figures salaries and G-d knows what kind of kick backs they are getting.  I attempted to write this email  --expanded for post...



U biggest Jewish gal pal post traumatic stressing flash backs fighting nyu unwanted corrupt evil  expansion including with USPS who sold air rights (I believe 7 million $)  over St Ann's from 1847 that survived everything but NYU'sneed and greed to mega dorm east village to death. 

Please visit 120 East 12th Street....see the facade from 1847 and the illegal zone busting mega dorm pushed through by John Sexton, Alicia Hurley and Amanda the People's Burden.
John Sexton evil real estate magnate - Quinn for a lesbian sure is  in bed with so many guys crushing our communities with greed and stupidity I want to puke.  

I never told u about the friction I had Quinn's office way back.   

I called re Night life issues. Imette st Guillen and Jennifer Moore being raped and murdered.

The receptionist told Barbara that I wasn't bright and chipper enough.  It is really hard to be Ms. Sunshine when you are gearing up to talk at the 9th Precinct Community Meeting about bars, night life rapes and murders of young women so I was dismayed I didn't get a call back for assistance and support but a lecture on not being cheerful when I talk about rapes and murders of young women!

I wrote Quinn and her staff about my mistreatment.  Never heard from them. 


Note:  As I typed some of this walking up the stairs in the subway on this burning out day and moving faster than the average New Yorker -- a white boss man came up to me and chided me for texting while I was walking up the stairs.   I wasn't actually texting....

I was silent for 5 seconds and than I said really loudly!

I was writing about rapes and murders of women!!!!!!  I was writing about NYU's expansion crushing our communities.   I don't need your permission to do that DO I!!!!!!!!

He backed off.   What an arrogant white man.   I am technically white but people who think they are NYC  plantation owners  treat me like am back of the bus and I am so sick of it.
Sent from my iPhone