Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wikipedia page on Suzannah B. Troy Art YouTube & Censorship CENSORED & Sock Puppet account demanding deletion exposed by Wiki Editor but the page still came down

Gee, isn't that interesting that when I talk about Mike Bloomberg things just vanish....like a Wiki page about me being censored all my YouTubes being removed and um gee whiz...the YouTube Channel that was taken down had a very large number of YouTubes on why Mike Bloomberg should not have a third term.








































Suzannah B. Troy is a New York City-based artist, activist, and citizen journalist, who has appeared in print, on the radio, and on television.



en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzannah_B._Troy · Cached page











I did not create this page.   I did catch the person who answers email inquiries for Wikipedia in a response to an activist in an email response that exposed  what I believe was his blatant prejudice towards me stating I have not proved my notablilty but it was never my job and even some editors at Wiki thought that page was fine so why the hate and bias?   I did not create this page and it is a significant page, historically significant.  Why? I believe a lot more info on what happened and why, will make this page even more significant in the future including exposing the urgent need to have it deleted just like someone or some group I believe had an urge need to take down my YouTube channel before the mayoral election which is what the Wiki page being removed for now is all about.








Back to the creepy guy that answer emails for Wiki.  His other emails  in direct response to my questions never answered my questions and he was in my opinion bias and creepy towards  me so  no surprise when the activist forwarded the creep's email response  which further exposed his bias towards me and confirmed my belief something was very wrong in Wikipedia-land.








An editor for Wiki exposed one person calling for the (immediate?) deletion of the page about me with 2 accounts and they are called sock puppet accounts.  Both accounts were suspended.   That did not stop the page from being removed but the page is saved for now to be worked on further.   


Fascinating that someone would create two fake accounts and demand a Wiki page about me being censored, deleted about my YouTube Channel removed before the election  be censored and removed like my YouTube account was.






The Wiki page on me being censored under attack with immediate demands it be  removed is strikingly similar to the removal of my YouTube channel which at the time was aprox.  343 YouTubes and the last one before removal was about David Yassky breaking the law.  Not just that he voted to extend term limits but illegally postering light poles. I wanted to poster light poles with my political art poster but did not because I don't get to pay the fines out of my campaign donations.






The censorship of the Wiki page about my entire YouTube Channel being censored all my work  is similar.   Do you say censor or a full deletion....?  Erasure?




Why is the Wiki page and the YouTube Channel with hundred of YouTubes of mine all removed similar?






It was and is similar because of the sock puppet attacks to bring down my page....  


I had been bombarded on YouTube non-stop by sock puppet accounts on YouTube taking issue with my opinions that were and are highly critical of mayor Mike Bloomberg and a lot all with the same voice and some identities stolen including Tony Avella, than a City Council member and not a member of YouTube.  Those 2 accounts were suspended just like the Wiki sock puppets that were exposed by an editor for Wikie were also suspended although many sock puppet accounts on YouTube on behalf of Mike Bloomberg remain active and alive like "Mike is Innocent" (he protests too much) to "Bloomberg for life".




Is this cowardly cyber thuggery related?  Well the urgency to have my work removed is very similar, actually the urgency is down right the same.


Question do you think this Wiki page on me being censored is in any way related to Mike Bloomberg complaining to the The New York Times about bloggers as well as his complaints about twitter and facebook.  Interesting he has not mentioned YouTube and I believe that is because he has a special relationship with YouTube.





Sock Puppet accounts are something I am very familiar with thanks to  the G. Gordon Liddy of YouTube and the internet, Mike Bloomberg's personal cyber thug, who  has been harassing me non-stop and all from sock puppet accounts....an enormous amount of them actually so I think he has had a little help....  Do you think he had any inside info.....? 











The Wiki page is saved and further work on it is welcomed.  I am guessing it will be up sometime in the future  but it is kind of funny because it is a page on censorship and it was censored despite corrupt cowards calling for it's deletion.  Why the urgent need.  It kind of reminds me of the little emperor of NY's urgent and compelling need to complain about lawless bloggers, facebook and twitter which is applies to everything I use to broadcast my opinions on Mike Bloomberg that the press will not report.






Interesting note:  May 4, 2009 I made a YouTube telling YouTube viewers do not believe the media, Mike Bloomberg may not will and I explain the reason why is voter anger which the press is not reporting!!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3OLAgH1MJg






Interesting also is every major newspaper including The Wall Street Journal had published letters of mine including 9 in The New York Times but only The NY Daily News in Elizabeth Benjamin's column reported I was back on YouTube.  I have never had letters published in The NY Observer but their political blog was covering my work on YouTube from the beginning but other wise the papers blacked me out along with anyone opposing Mike Bloomberg.







Let us say this -- there are plenty of people that have been alerted to the many strange things that have happened from my entire YouTube channel being removed before the election that was too close to call to other unusual thangs....







A lot of people in the loop.








p.s.  Wiki is one of many that have put out their tin cup asking for money....glad I never made a donation in their tin cup.   Many people do not take Wiki seriously because of so much wrong information so it is flattering that such an aggressive gang including someone who bothered to make up 2 fake accounts to bring down a page on censorship when so man bad pages filled with misinformation or having me wondering why the page is up there remain up.




p.p.s  There is no link to my first letter ever published and that was in The Financial Times about the treatment of women from our basic human rights and economic power....put it this way...we are still lagging behind men and I compare my art to Lucien Freud.


If you find the link send me a copy.




I do not have a link to Fox News Channel that had me on TV with my Techno-Kitch-e art that talked about how technology is a 2nd skin, how technology is changing faster than fashion and impacts our lives from human relations to sexual relations and more.


I do not have link to my work being fully recognized (as opposed to being stolen or erased)  as an artist and activist in the stirring piece by the publisher of "Signal to Noise" by Peter Gershon in his article "Out from the Shadow" on Giuseppi Logan.  His stirring piece is about  my YouTube and a YouTube by a British Filmmaker almost 5O years apart in the very same park, Tompkins and how moving my YouTube was...how my YouTube inspired his stirring piece...Out From the Shadow...you when I posted my YouTube I deeply moved people in the jazz community world wide who own Giuseppi Logan's records, the two he made in the 1960's before he vanished.  My YouTube all these years later in a sense returned him to fans and even family that had thought he had died. 




The link to one of Elizabeth Benjamin's write-ups is gone and ditto for 2 mentions of my blog way back when in Intel blog in the NY Magazine. 




I do know there simply are not links to all my work and accomplishments and or they have been removed.... Why? You tell me.




I am used to being robbed and erased...  I became aware of that way back when.  


Peter Gershon is one of the few people that I felt fully recognized me.