Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cuomo will make gay marriage happen w/Bloomberg NY Daily News is this signal Rattner to avoid perjury and SEC ban? by Suzannah B. Troy


I know Andrew Cuomo has no idea how great the voter anger towards Mike Bloomberg is and it is far greater than election day last year when Mike barely won but the SEC putting their vote to finalize the Rattner punishment on hold may be a signal that Andrew Cuomo has pressured them in some way?

Is that possible?   And tonight this article on gay marriage and it ends with Cuomo and Mike working together to achieve equal rights here in NY.

Wonderful because I believe in equal rights.   I always joke I have a gay man trapped inside my body but he is from the 1980's and doesn't want to get married.

I have never been married but if straight people can get married 1,2, 3, 4, 5 or more times than why can't gay people get married even once?  I just don't get it.

I am for equal rights and that applies to the laws and it appears to me that Mike Bloomberg may have broken a few besides denying the people of NY a referendum not declaring his campaign expenditures.

Read Ari Ronston's piece from The NY Observer


and based on what I read Rattner is a crook with a messiah complex big and bad.

I also think we have a lot of crooks from Albany to City Hall and in NYC it just seems the rich, celebrities, super models and politicians are all above the law.