Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, October 11, 2013

Internal Affairs Cop Busted Biker Gang Beat Down No Surprise IAB Über Corrupt

NYPD Internal Affairs Officer Latest to Emerge in SUV Beating, Sources Say - Washington Heights No Surpise IA Corrupt!

Just woke up post traumatic stressing. 
NYPD Internal Affairs Officer Latest to Emerge in SUV Beating, Sources Say - Washington Heights -

IAB shocked an IAB officer riding with biker group did nothing?

"Experts Say N.Y. Police Dept. Isn’t Policing Itself"


Delita Hooks false cross criminal report as video with 16,700 views. 

Both IAB and CCRB betrayed me. CCRB has testimony of mine stating keep my case under terms discourteous so unlike IAB corruption all secrecy my abusers have to testify under oath. CCRB gave my case to IAB who let Vergona retire. 

IAB gave Det John Vergona coercing me to Lt Agnes of (try not to laugh) The Integrity Bureau who refused to interview me and wrote my allegations unfounded, case closed.  


I am not.  I have a list of IAB officers from Charles Campisi on down to everyone at the Command Center to date as far as I know did nothing and in fact Kelly and Campisi's lawyer agreed to represent Det John Vergona Guilty of Coercing me and now retired giving his address to be served as per Judge Nathan's ordered -- guess where a corrupt cop I was told lives on Staten Island protected by Ray Kelly's lawyer FINALLY got served?
One Police Plaza.   Wow has Ray Kelly lost his mind and moral compass?




Stay tuned.  I am almost done handing out newest cards and preparing a new batch to go to the printers maybe next week.

Watch my video and read Delita Hooks false criminal report stating I attacked her. 



http://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD

Now I have her false criminal report and it proves to me that Ray Kelly, Charles Campisi and IAB are truly corrupt.  Why?  Where is her arrest for assault and a false cross complaint and where is the arrest of Det John Vergona for coercion and fyi he wasn't a rogue cop acting alone.

So where are the arrests and punishment for the NYPD and IAB involved?



Here is the video proving Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks savagely attacked me and I was Dr Vine's patient who shared the office with Dr Fagelman.

Commish Ray Kelly and head of IA Charles Campisi's lawyer with held evidence damning all her clients (all named) who I allege all had knowledge I was savagely attacked and my attacker Dr Fagelman receptionist office manager Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint and I was coerced to drop charges or spend a weekend in jail  --  with hole in my retina, cervical damage, etc plus not from the attack a collapsed bladder,

so I know first hand how corrupt Internal Affairs is as do Serpico, Adrian Schoolcraft and Joe Sanchez.