Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Bloomberg Way Lies and Spin The Largest Corruptions EVER in NYC Gov History 911 CityTime don't exist!



http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/11/the-bloomberg-way/309136/

Really nauseating that Mike Bloomberg can get the press to not confront him on the largest corruptions EVER in NYC gov history and it is in the TECH sector --- I can't get dirt on 311 which I am confident is yet another Tax Payer's Titanic but 911 is the biggest and CityTime the 2nd biggest robbery of tax payer money and in my opinion the robbery started from the get go both CityTime and 911 yet the Preet Bharara refuses to go back in time CityTime...

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/10/saic-screwed-nyc-tax-payers-next-spy.html

Follow the links...

http://corruptconyc.com/?p=241


The Bloomberg Way Lies and Spin The Largest Corruptions EVER in NYC Gov History 911 CityTime don't exist!

The NYPD Internal Affairs Mike Bloomberg sending a message to whistle blower me, Suzannah B. Try Artist it is okay for you to be beaten at a doctor's office -- yes I got the crazy violent lunatic off me but FYI she threatened me with bodily harm and acted like a crazy violent lunatic on steroids or some kind of drug and  made a hole in my retina as I stood there my arm numb from 2 injections holding 2 bags one with an ipad which is glass and could have shattered with all her slaps, punch, ripping my hair and repeatedly trying to kick me.  Not arrested or fired  -- the tale of two cities and guess who is above the law?

See the link below...

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/09/bloomberg-quinn-giuliani-citytime-trial.html

Mike Bloomberg is anti gun violence but pro the NYPD and IAB fixing violent crime especially when it involves a critic as well as a whistle blower on Bloomberg's role green lighting corruption and billions of tax payer dollars abused on his watch and I blew the whistle on NYPD and IAB as well so no wonder they are fixing crime like me being assaulted but they were stupid enough to think I would shut up?


Woke up 3am bad dream Bloomberg in it.